Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Buying Crown shop items from website

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 04, 2011
It would be nice if some crown shop items were available to be purchased straight from the website. Since you have to login to access the site wouldnt the items be able to be placed into the online account? It would be useful when the servers are down and you want to do some shopping.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
MKobelin wrote:
It would be nice if some crown shop items were available to be purchased straight from the website. Since you have to login to access the site wouldnt the items be able to be placed into the online account? It would be useful when the servers are down and you want to do some shopping.

Actually this is a very important suggestion. There have been many times where my computer has not been available to play Wizard101 (vacation or mechanical trouble) and downloading it onto someone else's is not an option. Wizard101 offers several limited time only offers that require you to actually log in to claim or purchase. So there has been a few times I haven't been able to take part (that's why you see me asking in forums all the time if something is limited and it is not stated). I agree that these purchases should be made outside of the game, but within your username/password and parental password (logged into the website).