Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Kensington Park is hard!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
Adherent
May 20, 2010
It's tough, and it's hard to find groups that will do it. Fortunately, it's not a required (not a storyline) quest. It doesn't give much experience, and the boss drops aren't that great.

Survivor
Feb 03, 2011
colagada wrote:
It's tough, and it's hard to find groups that will do it. Fortunately, it's not a required (not a storyline) quest. It doesn't give much experience, and the boss drops aren't that great.

Not true. the last boss can drop the seraph pet, witch is really good with tons of great talents.

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
I'll be glad to help you and also, Kensington park is suposed to be hard. It's like sunken city.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2009
Like moogirl45 said, Kensington Park is like the Sunken City. Even better, Kensington Park is the Sunken City of Marleybone. It is meant to test your skills for chance of high rewards. Enter at your own risk!!

Adherent
May 20, 2010
energi323 wrote:
colagada wrote:

Not true. the last boss can drop the seraph pet, witch is really good with tons of great talents.

I forgot about the Seraph pet, probably because it's such a rare drop.

Its still a pain to go through the entire instance in the 5% or so hope that Stoker will drop the Seraph pet Then when you have the pet, you have to train it and hope that it will get the better talents.

Survivor
Sep 03, 2011
I went into Kensington Park [Level 41] with people that were levels 40, 36, & 34. It was extremely difficult. XD

.Alexis Crow - Level 41 Necromancer

Survivor
Jun 10, 2011
Yeah, reminds me of the tomb of the beguliler. but kensington is MUCH MUCH harder with enimies @ 2,000+ hp... :( :( :(

Jack Iceshard Lv. 33
Ice

"even the small are big."

Survivor
Sep 17, 2010
it isn't really that hard if you are a high level. the bosses just have high health. what you need is at least one level 48 and that should make it so you can complete kensington park