Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

what lvl were you when you got to KT?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 18, 2011
Hello. I just got to KT (Krokotopia) when i was a lvl ten on my little sisters fire and my ice. What lvl were YOUwhen you got to KT? on my magus death wizard, she got to KT at about lvl 12-14 I was also wondering what is the average lvl to get to KT? because i only did the story line on fire and ice ;)

P.S. Fire and Ice just started Pyramid of suns, fire hates it and ice loves it :-D but when Vault of ice, ice will hate it and fire will love it :?

Destiny Deathblood
Lvl 33 magus death (obviously)MB big ben

Grace Fireblood(lil sis)
Lvl 11 initiate fire (obviously)KT pyramid of suns

Destiny Winter
Lvl 11 initiate ice (kind of obviously
:?)
"To achive what you desire, you must set goals"

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Before Crab Alley came out again, my wizards were level 15 when they reached Krokotopia, that by doing all side quests. With Crab Alley, the level is closer to 18.

Survivor
Sep 03, 2011
Depends on which Wizard. :3

Alexis Crow - Level 9
Taryn Swift - Level 9
Jaqueline Drake - Level 10

Pretty much around the same level for all 3. :-D

.Alexis Crow - Level 41 Necromancer

Survivor
Sep 30, 2011
I think I was level 12...
I got up to level 10 without membership and then I got it so yeah.... the average just depends on whether you do the side quests or not

Destiny LifeGem ;)

Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
it doesn't matter but i think 10-15 is good and that you should finish at 20-25

Survivor
Jun 26, 2010
on my legendary death, level 12-15 he is on science center in celestia
on my adept ice, level 9-10 he is on hyde park on marleybone

Defender
Aug 05, 2009
A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
winter9944 wrote:
Hello. I just got to KT (Krokotopia) when i was a lvl ten on my little sisters fire and my ice. What lvl were YOUwhen you got to KT? on my magus death wizard, she got to KT at about lvl 12-14 I was also wondering what is the average lvl to get to KT? because i only did the story line on fire and ice ;)

P.S. Fire and Ice just started Pyramid of suns, fire hates it and ice loves it :-D but when Vault of ice, ice will hate it and fire will love it :?

Destiny Deathblood
Lvl 33 magus death (obviously)MB big ben

Grace Fireblood(lil sis)
Lvl 11 initiate fire (obviously)KT pyramid of suns

Destiny Winter
Lvl 11 initiate ice (kind of obviously
:?)
"To achive what you desire, you must set goals"

I got to Krokotopia before Crab alley and all those side worlds came out. And I was level 18, but I spent so much time in WizardCity fighting Nightshade. I needed to get more crowns to buy it.

Explorer
Dec 16, 2009
Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
About lvl 15

Iridian RoseHeart
lvl 64 Legendary
Thamuturge

"Be who you want to be, not what people want you to be"

Survivor
Jan 11, 2011
I have over 12 accounts so i can get into kt at level7 at the least.

Survivor
Mar 01, 2011
Dear Lydia Greyrose,
I need to ask you an important question, It is mainly about the World Tree... not Krokotopia or Krokosphinx. I am a Level 29 Thaumaturge and I do not have access to the World Tree and I need to use it; I don't want to keep interrupting my friends and asking them to take me to a World Gate. I already have access to Wizard City, Grizzleheim and Wysteria... and I don't have a large house so I don't have a World Gate in my realm. Is it a certain quest I need to do from Merle Ambrose? I have done his ' Potion for Bartleby ' Quest, but am I missing something? I also don't know how to unlock Krokotopia to my World Gate, I have seen that on Playing Options it shows how to buy worlds, it said Krokotopia is free, I clicked on it and nothing happens. I took a look at my world tree last weekend, nothing new... and I did this about a year ago. May you please help me, Mrs. Greyrose? I know you will, you're such a kind lady.

~ Donna Skullgiver (Lvl. 29 Thaumaturge)

Administrator
Once you have completed all your required assignments in Wizard City, Merle Ambrose will ask you to investigate Krokotopia. It would seem as if you have not completed your required assignments in Wizard City. I suggest you clean out all the quests in your Quest Journal by completing them, young Wizard.

Once you have completed all your required assignments in Wizard City, you can access the Spiral door by entering Bartleby the World Tree.

toontownda wrote:
Dear Lydia Greyrose,
I need to ask you an important question, It is mainly about the World Tree... not Krokotopia or Krokosphinx. I am a Level 29 Thaumaturge and I do not have access to the World Tree and I need to use it; I don't want to keep interrupting my friends and asking them to take me to a World Gate. I already have access to Wizard City, Grizzleheim and Wysteria... and I don't have a large house so I don't have a World Gate in my realm. Is it a certain quest I need to do from Merle Ambrose? I have done his ' Potion for Bartleby ' Quest, but am I missing something? I also don't know how to unlock Krokotopia to my World Gate, I have seen that on Playing Options it shows how to buy worlds, it said Krokotopia is free, I clicked on it and nothing happens. I took a look at my world tree last weekend, nothing new... and I did this about a year ago. May you please help me, Mrs. Greyrose? I know you will, you're such a kind lady.

~ Donna Skullgiver (Lvl. 29 Thaumaturge)

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Sep 30, 2011
I started a new wizard aiming to do all the side quests as well before going to KT... after doing every quest I think it was level 14.

Survivor
Oct 08, 2011
i got there at level 12

wolfashstrider level 28

adept pyromancer :D

Survivor
Oct 01, 2011