Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Legendary experience

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 20, 2010
I am sure there are many Legendary Wizards out there who are as fed up as I am about not being able to advance any further with either Experience points or more powerful clthing just because they have reached Legendary status.
I would imagine for most Legendaries, myself included, the fun of getting even higher has gone from the game, and even though I still have quests to complete I am loathed to do so because there is no reward for it. Therefore, I spend most of my online time as my Legendary character just helping friends who are lower levels in completing their quests.
Come on 101, reward the Legendaries a bit more. We have paid thousands of times over buying crowns and membership, now give us something to work for please

Survivor
Aug 12, 2011
I agree, make a couple more dungeons that only lvl 60's can use or something

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
TemplarSG wrote:
I am sure there are many Legendary Wizards out there who are as fed up as I am about not being able to advance any further with either Experience points or more powerful clthing just because they have reached Legendary status.
I would imagine for most Legendaries, myself included, the fun of getting even higher has gone from the game, and even though I still have quests to complete I am loathed to do so because there is no reward for it. Therefore, I spend most of my online time as my Legendary character just helping friends who are lower levels in completing their quests.
Come on 101, reward the Legendaries a bit more. We have paid thousands of times over buying crowns and membership, now give us something to work for please

There is no love in the entertainment business.

I can assure you that if it was possible to statisfy both legendary and non-legendary wizards with enough quality, and I mean quality and not broken stuff released early, then KI would do it. Not many games release new content more than 2 or 3 times a year. Even the number 1 MMO (WoW) doesn't raise the level cap every year.

The other option, like WoW and EQ, is to make the new content so hard (like Helephant Tower for every boss) that you spend months trying to defeat it giving you enough content for a long time at level 60 (or whatever the cap is). But since Wizard101 is a casual game, that isn't likely to happen.

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
Oh, I am 99.99% sure that it is only a matter of time before KI adds another world, or expands the game a bit more.

Meanwhile, I do get a tad bit bored, but I do enjoy hunting down older bosses for possible pet drops, or simply helping others in their Wintertusk/Celestia quests, fighting in Stormriven, and Waterworks, etc.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
TheGoddess666 wrote:
I agree, make a couple more dungeons that only lvl 60's can use or something

Let's see:

Waterworks
Tower of the Helephant

that's 2 dungeons that are legend only.

Defender
Dec 21, 2010
I would love it if KI would add more high level clothing and weapons options for us legendarys - crafting them, not buying them. A true crafter can take quite of bit of time crafting the perfect items. That could keep you busy. Try crafting the Watchtower Hall from Grizzleheim or the Celstial Observatory from Celestia. Those are no overnight projects.

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
come on, even as a legend, you can still do a lot. customize your home, help your friends, get waterworks/helephant gear, craft, do quests to turn in later and a lot other things. use your imagination