Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Super Bundle??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 30, 2009
I've been looking for the super bundle, and I can't find it at any of Gamestop near where I live. I've also seen someone with a giraffe pet so I'm fairly certain its been released. The only cards that I've seen at Gamestop is the mega bundle, and the 10 dollar ones and the 20 dollar, I'm in the Minnesota area, help please?

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Sparkleunicorn1 wrote:
I've been looking for the super bundle, and I can't find it at any of Gamestop near where I live. I've also seen someone with a giraffe pet so I'm fairly certain its been released. The only cards that I've seen at Gamestop is the mega bundle, and the 10 dollar ones and the 20 dollar, I'm in the Minnesota area, help please?

Different stores receive shipments at different times. Different store managers stock items at different times. Some stores sell out quickly.

Some stores do not participant in all franchise promotions.

If the store manager/employee knows their job, they should be able to help you answer your question.

Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
Just call that's what i did, i made a list of all the :-) Gamestops and called them.