Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how do you get two peoples on rhino mount?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 08, 2011
I know this isn't about pets, but the subject IS the closest I could get. Anyway, my friend, Galen D., has the rhino mount but he doesn't know how to let other people ride it. I really want to ride it because it is the first two-person mount obviously! :-D So, if you know how to get another person on your rhino mount please reply to this message :-)

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
Any person that wants to get on your Rhino mount with you needs to be in your group.

So, make sure you add them to your group. :)

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
Delver
Aug 10, 2010
Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
You first get into a group with him, Then he gets on mount, Then you click X near the mount :)

Survivor
Aug 25, 2010
Okay, he needs to put you in a GROUP, then he equips the mount
If you walk towards him you should be able to hit x and get on it
it is to prevent random people from getting on your mount!!!

Sean FireHunter- Hardcore Pet Collector

Survivor
Jul 09, 2010
You add the person to group your going to ride with and take off your mount press x to hope on there's or other way around

Survivor
Jan 08, 2011
OMG thank ALL of you! I think the message from all of you was to get in his group XD. And thank you for actually replying, for like six days no one was replying! Now I feel like someone cares... :D XD Anyway, check my post about using magic outside of battles in the dorms section. I think KI could learn allot. :)

Defender
Jul 08, 2009
That Hawkrider pack is getting me so jealous because I live nowhere near Canada!!! I want a mount like that... Or at least the hawk or giraffe!