Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Do Ki workers play w101 as madly as we do?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 21, 2009
Hey kingsisle people I was just wondering but when guys are not working on game or on break or have some free time wit noting to do to beat the bordness do any of log into the game discized as players XD? justa simple lil' question is all

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
I think some do. :P

But, I am sure there are some that simply don't care for video games, and don't play it.

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
Of course! THey created the game and must test it, and I am sure they have so much fun with it. I bet they are it's top players. We may not see them because they use their own servers at times or, think about it, 20,000,000+ wizards! That's a ton. My gosh, I joined when fiona ashblood was the millionth.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
poinsdeth wrote:
Hey kingsisle people I was just wondering but when guys are not working on game or on break or have some free time wit noting to do to beat the bordness do any of log into the game discized as players XD? justa simple lil' question is all

i read somewhere in there you tube videos a commet from them saying that they do have there own accounts but are highly unlikely to ask you to add there char if you are just another student of magic here on wizard101 lol

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
They do play, that's why (when they are in an official capacity) they have KI badges attached to their names.

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/16806.ftl#85578

One thing missing from this game, that other MMO's have, is the dynamic content. Official employees logging in and creating quests or events that are scripted right there! It would be neat to log in and see one of the Ravenwood instructors walking around asking for your help for a special holiday quest or a special boss walking around that isn't controlled by the computer, but a KI employee that you would fight like PvP in the PvE streets.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2008
Yes, many of us play lots of Wizard101 :)

Much of the time employees play on accounts that look just like an ordinary account. On these we cannot tell people we're employees as it could be confusing in the game and lead non-employees to say they work for KI when in fact they do not.

As kingurz pointed out, when we're in on official capacity or to chat with players in the game we will display our KI badges.

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
People say that Todd Coleman's wizard Zachary Frogslinger (Or something like that) is walking around as well as other KingsIsle employees. So maybe they do play.

Caroline Sunbright level 60 life

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Watson wrote:
Yes, many of us play lots of Wizard101 :)

Much of the time employees play on accounts that look just like an ordinary account. On these we cannot tell people we're employees as it could be confusing in the game and lead non-employees to say they work for KI when in fact they do not.

As kingurz pointed out, when we're in on official capacity or to chat with players in the game we will display our KI badges.

this is a good reason to be nice to anyone you meet because ya never know who it could be
it might be a regular player
or ki staff on a normal account

so dont be mean to others

p.s. watson i know that when that one guy says to send a email with certain info but not enough to let him log on that account
does that mean its to prevent ki staff to get on the regular player's account?