Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Best Place to Find Nightshade

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 22, 2009
So i am trying to craft crimson bookcases, and it's impossible to find nightshades (they're in the recipe). And I don't know where the person is who sells the recipe to change something else into nightshade! The price is too high at bazaar or the don't even have it it's so rare!

I'm really stuck!!!

Champion
May 03, 2011
I believe the Transmute Nightshade recipe can be purchased from the Krokotopia crafting guy, Wul'yahm (sp?). You need 15 Deep Mushroom (which are all over the Spiral but especially in Mooshu) to make one Nightshade. If you get stuck it's usually pretty easy to buy Deep Mushroom at the Bazaar.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
wolf179 wrote:
So i am trying to craft crimson bookcases, and it's impossible to find nightshades (they're in the recipe). And I don't know where the person is who sells the recipe to change something else into nightshade! The price is too high at bazaar or the don't even have it it's so rare!

I'm really stuck!!!

nightshade is all over ms good luck

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
grvy123 wrote:
wolf179 wrote:

I'm really stuck!!!

nightshade is all over ms good luck

That's simply not true. Nightshade itself doesn't exist - it is dropped from the Deep Mushrooms you gather all around the spiral. Or can be purchased at the Bazaar. (I don't craft, so I can't help with where the recipe can be found)

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
wolf179 wrote:

I'm really stuck!!!

Here are two links from the fansite. The first one shows where to find Nightshade, and the second one shows recipe vendors. Not sure if you wanted recipe vendors or transmutation recipe vendors, but they are both on the list.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Reagent:Nightshade

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Recipe_Vendor

Hope this helps.

Survivor
May 22, 2009