Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 68 Spell Ideas O.o

AuthorMessage
Delver
Sep 20, 2009
Hey, fellow wizards and witches! I know their have been a lot of posts for Level 68 Spell Ideas and here are mine! Please read completely. Thank You! Without further ado here are my ideas.......................
**********************************************************************************
Spell Name/School
Pips/Accuracy/Type
Description
Animation (length)
**********************************************************************************
Dagon/Storm
9/70%/Attack
1085 Storm Hit (all enemies) and 2 Storm Traps
The floor of the ring turns into a rocky plateau with a lake atop the plateau. The lake floods and the plateau turns into a giant fountain as water pours over every side. Two rocky pillars leaning on each other rises sits in the water covered with seaweed and other water debris. The triangle shape made from the pillars glow and a man grabs each side with his arms and pulls himself out. Dagon stands on the water with a mud body, pearl eyes, and a muscular body. A tornado of lightning and water appears and Dagon grabs it and throws it at the enemy. Two Storm Traps appear around you.
(20 seconds)
Chimera/Fire
9/75%/Attack
395 Fire Hit and 600 Fire Hit over 3 rounds (all enemies)
An ash covered black-rock area appears with three fires burning brightly in a triangle formation. An earthquake occurs and the ground cracks and rocks fly into the air. Smoke rises like a column and the black figure of a monster appears in the smoke. The monster lands and the smoke clears. A lion's head with a goat's head on it's back and a snake tail stares at the enemy. The three fires burst into the air like geysers and the Chimera opens each of it's three mouths. Chimera fires a blast of fire at the enemy. Red ash glows around the enemy and fades leaving a Fire Plate. (25 seconds)
Excalibur/Ice
9/80%/Attack
795 Ice Hit (all enemies) and -95% Next Incoming Attack (all friends)
White mist covers the floor of the ring. A circular shaped area of ice rises from the mist. Six statues of ice carved angels holding pots pouring mist onto the floor outline the circular area. A pillar of snow rises and falls revealing a knight in shining ice armor. The knight draws a sword with a silver hilt, and a stone-crystal blade and stabs it into the ice making crystal pillar shoot up from the mist and through the enemy. The scene turns and the knight swings his sword in front of you and a blizzard forms around you and friends creating a Tower Shield of -95%. (25 seconds)
Gaia/Life
9/90%/Heal
525 Life Hit (all enemies) and 700 Heal *or* 550 Absorb (all friends)
A forest scene appears with a giant tree in the center with a short yet fat trunk and a wide tree top (kinda like Bartelby but not completely). The tree top shakes and a woman rises from the center. Her feet and legs are concealed in the leaves and she has a natural dress, flower-pink eyes, and brown hair. Gaia puts her hand in the tree and takes out a bamboo flute and puts it to her mouth and plays a mellow tune. A beautiful lily flower appears under the enemy and a pillar of light shoots straight out of the flower. The scene turns and Gaia plays the flute at you and friends. The same flower appears under you and friends but the flower gently surrounds you with a green veil and light. You and friends then either heal or an Absorb Sheild appears with 600. (25 seconds)
Bastet/Myth
9/80%/Attack
125 Myth Hit and 670 Myth Hit (all enemies)
Underground cave appears with a open door with a stairway leading up on the back of the wall and a single golden cat statue in the center of the room. Obelisks with smaller cat statues next to them surround the cave. Footsteps sound and a figure appears at the door. An orange, brown-striped tabby cat jumps on the statue and the cat jumps down in front of the statue and changes into a tall cat standing on it's hind legs with a traditional Egyptian dress. Bast claps and a lion jumps on each enemy clawing them. Then Bast draws her claws and slices each enemy in a blur. (25 seconds)
Valkyrie/Death
9/85%/Attack
680-790 Death Hit and -75% Next Healing (all enemies)
The floor of the ring gets covered with black clouds and black clouds spin over the top also. The sound of horse galloping appears and a black horse with red eyes runs through the sky. A women in armor made from shadows rides on the horse. Two more appear and the triplets throw bone made spears at the enemy together. Then the Valkyries throw silver orbs of energy making an Infection Plate around the enemies. (20 seconds)
Angelic/Balance
9/85%/Attack
230 Life, Death, and Myth (all enemies) *or* 560-655 (all enemies) and +30% Next Outgoing Attack (all friends)
A set of golden balance scales appears on a silver pillar. Clouds spin around and the camera zooms out revealing the entire field and an angel appears. The angel has icy white wings, silver-blue eyes, a silver dress, sandals, and blonde-brown hair. The angel picks up the balance scale and chants.

Option 1: As the angel chants the scale moves slowly the each side slowly, then it moves faster and faster and out of the heavens a pillar of leaves twigs and natural things strikes the enemy, then a pillar of skulls and bones, then a pillar of blinding blue and gold light.
(20 seconds)

Option 2: As the angel chants, the scale glows. The top of the scale glows and a beam of sand and light is shot at the enemy. Then the scale balances and two small hexes appear on each side. The hexes fly to you and friends giving each a Hex. (20 seconds)
Thank you for reading my ideas! Please comment and please share you thoughts kindly. Cya, fellow wizards and witches.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Defender
Jul 09, 2011
I think that these spell ideas are wonderful.As a necromancer, I would not mind having any of these spells although on the Angelic I would go with the 560-655 attack instead of the Fire,Ice and Storm.Hopefully Kingsisle will see this and take into consideration about adding these spells.

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
One thing for Balance, I would love to see a spirit attack. (Life, Death, Myth.)

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
zelda3456147 wrote:
I think that these spell ideas are wonderful.As a necromancer, I would not mind having any of these spells although on the Angelic I would go with the 560-655 attack instead of the Fire,Ice and Storm.Hopefully Kingsisle will see this and take into consideration about adding these spells.

I'll take that into consideration thanks!

Survivor
Nov 10, 2010
68 spells hmm. well if they put any more crazy big area attacks in that would just be a joke. Most people seem to just come up with this massive attacks be it area or single. i mean do we really need more spells to just hit people as hard as we can? I no what why dont they give us all a spell that hits like a truck.oh,and then stuns them for like 2 or 3 rounds so i can get pips to roll over them again.
There are so many good and well thought out ideas that i read everyday. All i can hope is that KI really does read this stuff and take it in,
They have a great game here,but it could all really go down hill fast if they just rush into any more new spells,gear or even lvl cap.
Keep up the good work wizards with ideas and think outside the circle.

Survivor
Jun 26, 2010
As a conjurer I understand the two attacks in one so just let me tell you why they put it at 50 and no higher, 50 is weak yes I agree but it gets rid of their shields so the other may do more its not about power like storm. okay here is some of mine.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Fire
Pips:8
accaurcy: 55%
Name: Massive WyldFire
Like "Scald"
910 + 550 over three rounds.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Death
Pips:X
accaurcy: 80%
Name:Ghost
20 + 40 per pip over three rounds
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Balance
Pips: 9
accaurcy: 85%
Name: Epic Hydra
170 life damgage, 220 myth damage, 200 death damage, 440 storm damage, 340 fire damage, 180 ice damage + +10% to next outgoing attack to all friends.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Myth
Pips: 6
accaurcy: 90%
Name: Decoy
(minion)You summon a duplitcate of yourself same health but different cards his cards include:
Curse
Mythblade
Myth trap
vaporize
orthrus
tower shield
(i forgot name but the one that makes the enemies attack you taunt i think)
plauge
blinding light
humongofrog
scald
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ice
Pips: 8
accaurcy: 85%
Name: Snow Cheif
710 to all enemies + stun for one round
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life
Pips: 9
accaurcy: 90%
Verde Day(Green (not even realizing I put a name of a band lol))
35% to all life spells(not just heals or attacks but all life spells (except sheilds blades ect.)
Storm
Pips: 4
accarucy: 100%
name: Lagoon
-25% to all other school spells(what i mean is that if i used myth, balance, fire, ice, death. it would do -25% the only one that will stay same is storm)

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
DaMan32 wrote:
68 spells hmm. well if they put any more crazy big area attacks in that would just be a joke. Most people seem to just come up with this massive attacks be it area or single. i mean do we really need more spells to just hit people as hard as we can? I no what why dont they give us all a spell that hits like a truck.oh,and then stuns them for like 2 or 3 rounds so i can get pips to roll over them again.
There are so many good and well thought out ideas that i read everyday. All i can hope is that KI really does read this stuff and take it in,
They have a great game here,but it could all really go down hill fast if they just rush into any more new spells,gear or even lvl cap.
Keep up the good work wizards with ideas and think outside the circle.

Um........Thanks?O.o? :?