Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stone Roses

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
I am looking for the Crystal Grove Rose and have literally searched everywhere - all nooks and all crannies. Can someone please help me find it?

Survivor
Oct 17, 2008
Survivor
Jul 15, 2008
The rose is in the crystal field where Kozel Toothtamer is. Look for it in the upper left of the area when you look at the map, inside one of the enclosure where you find crystals in.

Hope I said it right. Kinda hard to describe it without pictures.

Goodluck! :)

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
jet1234 wrote:
look by the crystals :-) took me forever to find it but finally did
what do you mean?

Survivor
Aug 29, 2008
Adrian Deathsword! (if you've seen other posts, i'm death! )

OK, i've gotten to the crucible, but i can't find ANY stone roses, i only found two, the one in basilica and atheneum. (hope i spelled that right!) can anyone help me out?

i've made it to crucible and the ones i need are: tower archives, grand chasm, and the Necropolis, can ANYONE help me?

Adrian Deathsword
lvl 47
jade oni pet Midnight
summer dragon Shadow
cyclops Lord Zeus
Death school (DEATH IS POWERFUL!)

edit: never mind people! i have found all of them except for the dragons roost and great spyre or whatever. if you can, can someone tell me what the furniture is you get?

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
I just need Grand Chasm and Tower Archives!!! HELP ME! :(

Blake LionFlame
LVL 50 Gradmaster Pyromancer

Survivor
Dec 06, 2008
firedragon1998 wrote:
I just need Grand Chasm and Tower Archives!!! HELP ME! :(

Blake LionFlame
LVL 50 Gradmaster Pyromancer
i'll help

Defender
Dec 31, 2008
For Grand Chasm, you have to travel through time to the past, then look in the hallway.

For Tower Archives, after you enter, follow the wall on your left until you find it. Walk close to the wall the whole time.

Necropolis, look around near door to Drake Hatchery.

Survivor
Apr 11, 2009
:-( i am not happy i cant get the ds history book in the chasm i have been there four times and still no book. it is the last one i need to be able to turn in . If this is not the right place to say i am not sure where.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Lynked wrote:

OK, i've gotten to the crucible, but i can't find ANY stone roses, i only found two, the one in basilica and atheneum. (hope i spelled that right!) can anyone help me out?

i've made it to crucible and the ones i need are: tower archives, grand chasm, and the Necropolis, can ANYONE help me? you k ow there is a rose i stumbled upon when i first got in dragonspyre it is in the "commons"you know the place with the myth teacher Hope that helps,Nicole Firegem lvl 40 life wizard :D

Adrian Deathsword
lvl 47
jade oni pet Midnight
summer dragon Shadow
cyclops Lord Zeus

edit: never mind people! i have found all of them except for the dragons roost and great spyre or whatever. if you can, can someone tell me what the furniture is you get?

Survivor
Mar 25, 2009
I have two roses left. The one near the baby dragon in the dragon claw area and the crown of fire. I'm guessing that i haven't gotten access to the crown of fire yet. I have found the one by the dragon but it will not give me the pop up saying i have found it. Did anyone else have this same problem?

Survivor
Jan 27, 2009
Madmae wrote:
I have two roses left. The one near the baby dragon in the dragon claw area and the crown of fire. I'm guessing that i haven't gotten access to the crown of fire yet. I have found the one by the dragon but it will not give me the pop up saying i have found it. Did anyone else have this same problem?

The one near the dragon is the Dragonspyre Academy rose, and the Dragon Claw Canyon rose is in the area you end up after riding on the dragon. I'm guessing you have one and not the other. And, the other one by Malistaire in the Crown of Fire you're clear on.

Survivor
Apr 18, 2009
Hero
May 02, 2009
Lynked wrote:

i've made it to crucible and the ones i need are: tower archives, grand chasm, and the Necropolis, can ANYONE help me?

Adrian Deathsword
lvl 47
jade oni pet Midnight
summer dragon Shadow
cyclops Lord Zeus

The crown of fire stone rose is in the area where you fight malistaire in. Go to the area where all the rocks are, and it's in that area.

P.S. It may be hard to find it there at first because the rose blends in pretty good with the rocks, but if you look hard enough, then you can find it.

Seth ShadowCloud
Grandmaster fire/storm/ice
A good friend

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009