Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

2 Passenger Mounts

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 12, 2008
Could you please make the Bone Dragon and all the different colored wyverns two people mounts? They look big enough to fit two people, and, since there's a such thing as 2 passenger mounts now, I think they should be. :D

Defender
May 17, 2011
Stalactite wrote:
Could you please make the Bone Dragon and all the different colored wyverns two people mounts? They look big enough to fit two people, and, since there's a such thing as 2 passenger mounts now, I think they should be. :D
i want to know how to get a passenger mount but i have no idea wich ones are those or how to get them :(

Delver
Sep 22, 2010
Stalactite wrote:

Ok maybe i play to much to notice But.... We have 2 person mounts???? and if so how would that even work .... thanks

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
laulenak wrote:
Stalactite wrote:
i want to know how to get a passenger mount but i have no idea wich ones are those or how to get them :(

No worries ! If you hover your mouse over a mouse, it should say 1 passenger or 2+ passenger. Right now, the only 2 passenger mount is the rhino with the safari bundle for 40$. (Well 39$ but i'm just rounding a dollar xD)

Defender
Jan 02, 2011
laulenak wrote:
Stalactite wrote:

Rhino. i saw one yesterday on the main game, not the test realm. Really cool.

Explorer
Feb 03, 2011
Stalactite wrote:

I think that there should be a similar idea. So if you have a mount, and you want to lets say get to crab alley and you are in cyclops lane. You have a bone dragon mount, which i do, and you invite another player to ride with you. The other player has NO power over controlling the mount, but this would be an efficient way of getting places with friends who don't have mounts faster. :D :D :D You are at crab alley and you can either "send them off" or they can get off.
BOOM

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
Stalactite wrote:
by any chance did you here about the wow 2 person mounts?

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
There is one passenger mount out now, the Great Hornocerous.

There is a pack called the Super Bundle, that is available in GameStop.

I love the Great Hornocerous, it is big, it is awesome, has it's own silly jump!

Make sure you have your passengers join your group, or they cannot ride the Rhino with you.

Survivor
Sep 04, 2011
laulenak wrote:
Stalactite wrote:

I saw the 2 person rhino mount for the first time today. The person said it came in a bundle gift card she bought at a store. Do not remember exactly which store it was, Gamestop or Walmart. Its pretty neat.

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
love the idea of 2 passenger mounts. Have seen someone riding the rhino. Since I don't have one, I'm curious about how the loading of the passenger works. There doesn't seem to be much literature about it.

OK, on to my idea. Make the MB Jalopy a 2 passenger mount. You can include it in any bundle you like, or as a separate game card. My bro and I would love to see these trundling the streets of the Commons and Regent Square. Maybe even have it blow a horn (oo-ga oo-ga) with the <space> bar instead of jump.

Survivor
Jan 17, 2009
Stalactite wrote:
there are 2 passenger mounts? When in the world did they make those?

Explorer
Dec 30, 2009
Delver
Mar 13, 2011
Castorez wrote:
I dont think there are passenger mounts?

1. Click the book in the lower right corner with the spiral on it.

2. Click the tab on the right that has a question-mark on it (?)

3. Click the mount icon on the far right on the top where you see the other icons.

4. Read text.

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
HooVooLoo wrote:
Castorez wrote:
I dont think there are passenger mounts?

1. Click the book in the lower right corner with the spiral on it.

2. Click the tab on the right that has a question-mark on it (?)

3. Click the mount icon on the far right on the top where you see the other icons.

4. Read text.
yes do that castorez