Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Briskbreeze tower

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 01, 2011
briskbreeze tower can get ver challenging. my friends dont get on very much so that means i cant get that much help. i have tried to do it solo two times and the first time i didnt even get past the first floor the second time i made it past the first floor but got defeated on the second floor. is there any good strategies i could use?

Rachel Willowrider
Grandmaster Necromancer level 50

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
hurricansofdeath10... wrote:
briskbreeze tower can get ver challenging. my friends dont get on very much so that means i cant get that much help. i have tried to do it solo two times and the first time i didnt even get past the first floor the second time i made it past the first floor but got defeated on the second floor. is there any good strategies i could use?

Rachel Willowrider
Grandmaster Necromancer level 50

I don't know about strategies. I tried the tower only once and haven't gone back yet. But I did find this guide on the fansite:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31235

And on the fansite at Wizard101Central.com, they have people posting who want to help with difficult towers/dungeons like this. You might want to check it out for help.

Good Luck. :)

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
Yes, I erased my Legends but I remember how the tower goes. Get through all the eiltes. You will fight a Scarecrow. He is fire. In the middle of combat he will summon 1-3 minions. KILL THEM AS FAST AS YOU CAN! If they get 4 pips they will cast a meteor that does 10,000 damage. If you cant kill them fast enough put on a lot of stackable fire shields. At the last boss you can go around him, but if you go in battle dont put any traps or converts on because he takes them off.

The best people you can get in the dungeon is...

Ice- You may need an ice to defend you when the going gets tough and the monsters get even tougher.

Life- Its always nice to have a life with you... especially if meteors are now hitting 10,000 damage

Storm- Lets face it, the minions have thousands of life and the bosses have about 8,000-10,000 health, you may need that extra punch

Balance- Everyone is going to need an extra boost, with more blades than traps, balance will do very nicely.

Hope this helps :D

Defender
May 01, 2011
thanks for the strategies and links to go to i am trying to get people to help already got a legendary balnce with me and a fifty eight life wizard so i should be good

Survivor
Apr 27, 2010
Why do you think KI provided dispell cards located ALMOST across the
street from BriskBreeze Tower. See the Trainer there. You need
training points to get them.

Defender
May 01, 2011
i should have said this when i was level 51 but now i completed briskbreeze!

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
NiccolasAColeman34... wrote:
Why do you think KI provided dispell cards located ALMOST across the
street from BriskBreeze Tower. See the Trainer there. You need
training points to get them.

I bought treasure cards of them. It did seem to help if one wizard was devoted to applying them regular.

Survivor
May 05, 2011