Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why Stay In Wizard City?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 02, 2009
Greetings all Legendary and yet-to-be Legendaries. Have you lost your subscription and finished just about every single world in the Spiral? Don't you think it's unfair that we have to stay in Wizard City? Do you not have the money anymore to pay for crowns or subs? Why do we have to stay in Wizard City with like nothing to do? I think it would be a wonderful idea to let those people who have lost their subs into the worlds where they have finished the main story-line. Now I've finished Wizard City through Celestia, and did all the side worlds of Grizzleheim, Wintertusk, and Wysteria, but now have nothing to do! I think we should all talk to the creators of Wizard101 into adding this for those who feel left out.

~Autumn IceGem Legendary Ice Wizard

Administrator
A Membership only rents those areas while your Membership is Active. Once it is inactive, you are not allowed to enter those areas again.

Crowns purchase individual areas permanently. If you wish to own those areas forever on that account, you need to purchase all the individual areas with Crowns.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Apr 12, 2009
misty0987676 wrote:
Greetings all Legendary and yet-to-be Legendaries. Have you lost your subscription and finished just about every single world in the Spiral? Don't you think it's unfair that we have to stay in Wizard City? Do you not have the money anymore to pay for crowns or subs? Why do we have to stay in Wizard City with like nothing to do? I think it would be a wonderful idea to let those people who have lost their subs into the worlds where they have finished the main story-line. Now I've finished Wizard City through Celestia, and did all the side worlds of Grizzleheim, Wintertusk, and Wysteria, but now have nothing to do! I think we should all talk to the creators of Wizard101 into adding this for those who feel left out.

Thats why they invented the PvP pets and farming but no ranked derby or PvP matches? well i guess you dont need too anyway you have practice

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
Hero
Jun 11, 2010
The exact reason why they invented buying areas with Crowns. It seems like a better option... Hm...
Maybe it would be worthwhile to invest some funds into buying DragonSpyre and up to it with Crowns....
Hm...

Survivor
Oct 03, 2011
Crowns cost money though. So how about being able to buy areas with gold, This also teaches younger players (and some adults) how to manage money

Explorer
May 10, 2011
and when i just got 30 level it would not let me go there when i talked to him to marleybone and i was still a member.

Survivor
May 18, 2012

I think wizards should be able to change their hair and face. Cause i made like a ugly wizard because i thought i could change it... :( So..? I buy crowns alot so why cant w101 just make a place to change you hair and what your face looks like...
Causee.. Likeee Reallyy.. Haha My name on wizard101 is Olivia IceDreamer level umm.. 23? Or 24. Idk. :D Reply :D

Survivor
Jul 26, 2010
misty0987676 on Oct 22, 2011 wrote:

Yes and you know what else would be cool? If everything in the world was free. Here is a challange, make a new character and try to level up to 25 in only the free zones. Harder then it seems.