Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

just ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 28, 2009
1: hmm i was thinking we should get more then just to look at things maybe enteract and the narrator thing isn't really popular so maybe it'll help
2: maybe about a timer like a little clock so we know what time it is in w101
3:maybe learn more than just magic or have wizard sports(by more than just magic i mean like martial arts and things like that
4:how bout things like eating and sleeping and other actions we all need to surrvive
5:a little more school time like about 5 hours(read number two to see what i am talking about) free time for quests or exploring
6:maybe ensted of card we should have word that our proffesers show us and when we want to do a spell we just spell it in there
7:how bout we get even more fun than just pvp, like idk surfing,dancing,and other stuff
8:a story and characeter( profeser just that) creator
9:be able to be more than friends since this game is 10 years old and bigger its nothing
10:how bout when we go to a pet shop we get sent to that animals habitat and pick from many others of that speices you are buying
11:we should make our potions

Those are all my ideas comment them and proffesers comment my ideas to and tell me if they are going to become true
Cole Firewalker lvl 48 death