Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Epic bundle ideas? Post here!

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jun 19, 2009
Well KI came out with the new "Safari Palace" (I have it, it's epic.) and I thought maybe we should give them ideas on what WE want for epic bundles. Here is my epic bundle custom made:

Godly Bundle: Olympian Palace

Comes with:
- Olympian Palace house
- Centaur Mount (2 person rider)
- Sphinx pet
- Zeus's lightning bolt wand: 21-125 damage for levels 10-60
- Hephaestus fiery armor: Torso clothing, gives fire dragon for level 50+, 30% resistant to fire and ice, 10% more on any fire spell.
-Hades helm of horror: 15% to death spells, 10% resistant to death, gives bone dragon for 55+.
-Athena's boots of wisdom: 18% to next healing spell, comes with rebirth for 48+.

Olympian Palace info:
> Drop a golden drachma once a day in the secret fountain somewhere in the clouds to make Iris appear and give you a special gift. (ONCE PER DAY!!! 8) )
> A secret passage leads to an underworld; under your house! In there, ghosts roam around, and you can even find Hades at times, sneaking around. (Is not intractable though) Lava pours down here, and graves and dead trees stick up. Fog covers most ground.
> Plenty of space for 250 items.
> Zeus's throne sits in the room of your palace known as the "Great Hall". Sometimes, he may be sitting in it, as his great large self. (Not intractable) Fire braziers light it up, who knows what you could make this room into!
>The exterior is in the clouds, as your throne is on Olympus of course. Golden streets surround the house, and if you go way up into the clouds, you may find Iris's fountain.
>A dueling arena sits in middle of the circling golden streets, where you may battle your friends.
>Another room inside, is a small place where you may go swimming. There is a pool in a certain room that you may jump in and swim down there, to meet Poseidon (Not intractable).
>Many extra rooms are at your disposal for whatever you would like to use them. Don't forget, there are secret passages leading to marvelous places!

Like the idea? Got stuff to add? Got your own idea? Don't like the idea? Post here!

Defender
Dec 12, 2008
hunteray09 wrote:
Well KI came out with the new "Safari Palace" (I have it, it's epic.) and I thought maybe we should give them ideas on what WE want for epic bundles. Here is my epic bundle custom made:

Epic Bundle: Olympian Palace

Comes with:
- Olympian Palace house
- Centaur Mount (2 person rider)
- Sphinx pet
- Zeus's lightning bolt wand: 21-125 damage for levels 10-60
- Hephaestus fiery armor: Torso clothing, gives fire dragon for level 50+, 30% resistant to fire and ice, 10% more on any fire spell.
-Hades helm of horror: 15% to death spells, 10% resistant to death, gives bone dragon for 55+.
-Athena's boots of wisdom: 18% to next healing spell, comes with rebirth for 48+.

Olympian Palace info:
> Drop a golden drachma once a day in the secret fountain somewhere in the clouds to make Iris appear and give you a special gift. (ONCE PER DAY!!! 8) )
> A secret passage leads to an underworld; under your house! In there, ghosts roam around, and you can even find Hades at times, sneaking around. (Is not intractable though) Lava pours down here, and graves and dead trees stick up. Fog covers most ground.
> Plenty of space for 250 items.
> Zeus's throne sits in the room of your palace known as the "Great Hall". Sometimes, he may be sitting in it, as his great large self. (Not intractable) Fire braziers light it up, who knows what you could make this room into!
>The exterior is in the clouds, as your throne is on Olympus of course. Golden streets surround the house, and if you go way up into the clouds, you may find Iris's fountain.
>A dueling arena sits in middle of the circling golden streets, where you may battle your friends.
>Another room inside, is a small place where you may go swimming. There is a pool in a certain room that you may jump in and swim down there, to meet Poseidon (Not intractable).
>Many extra rooms are at your disposal for whatever you would like to use them. Don't forget, there are secret passages leading to marvelous places!

Like the idea? Got stuff to add? Got your own idea? Don't like the idea? Post here!

Okay, obviously, you like Percy Jackson, but that idea is really cool. I've got an Idea of my own.

House: Forests of the Wildcats
Mount: Wildcat, a long, tall, scrawny white tiger, with beautiful amber eyes and sharp claws, a 2 passenger mount.
Wildcat Kitten: A small, normal, white wildcat
House details: A beat-up, scratched Spiral Door with vines growing into it, a small hut with strange markings and symbols, we'll get to that later, and next to the house, to the left, is a forest, which has small, normal non-tiger wild cats, and on the right, there's tigers, and in the back, there's lions. In these different territories, lots of different cats walk around, (not interactable) including white and orange or yellow tigers, lions with manes and no manes, and many different fur-patterned cats. In the lion's territory, there is a dueling ring, and inside of the hut, there is windows that look out into the forests, and a strange painting on the wall in back. When you go through it, it's a secret passage, which leads to stairs that go into a basement, and, in that basement, two cats fight a run around the room, yowling and scratching.

Armor includes, Wildclaw Cowl of Honor, gives one wildcat card, a normal cat, laying on a cat bed, that then gets up and attacks all enemies causing 120-200 damage.

Nightwalker's Robes of Solitude, gives Black Cat card.
and Scratcher's Boots of Attack, and that's all the clothing I can think of, but the wand would be Wildcat's Gloves, which are some gloves with claws at the tips, very sharp claws, and they come with a natural attack card where you attack the enemy with your fists, punching and clawing twice. The hut also has many rooms in the basement to use.

P.S. Meow.

Historian
May 28, 2009
Survivor
Aug 01, 2010
oh my gosh! that would be so cool. i think this should become a bundle!
lucas swiftstone
legendary diviner
p.s. i think they should have an olympus world :D 8)

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Nice idea! Mine would be named: Cool Bundle
Comes with: Silly Pumpkin outfit (looks like a pumpkin halloween costume lol)
Looks like: A fallish place with huge space and a farm that you can walk to,
in a cornfield, The barn house has Wizard decor all over
Prizes 4 once a day: A cow will give u gold and clothing
Clothing: Farmers Yee Hat, gives 600 health when lvl 60, Farmers Bulgy Shirt, gives 3,600 when lvl 60, Farmers Off Ground Boots, gives 300 when lvl 60
Mount: (2 passenger) Tractor!
Pet: Pumpkin
Wand: Farmers Hay'n Pick'n Stick (looks like an angry mob stick)
Damage for wand: 150 when lvl 60
Cards for clothing:For the hat, Helephant, For the robe, Balance blade (+30)
For the boots, Death bat,
And that all! Hope u enjoyed my bundle idea!

Survivor
Sep 25, 2009
I say K switches it up a bit and does my bundle next:

Galactic Bundle-

Castle: a Palace on your own personal Moon
Teleporter: Black hole
Elixir: increase castle slot by 1
Mount: Spaceship (4-person mount)
Pet : Alien
Armor: Spacesuit. No stats, used only for stitching

Survivor
Jan 08, 2011
Dragon Palace:
includes:
Dragon mount that looks kinda like the spell fire dragon (NOT like wyvern or bone dragon) and you can pick the colors of the mount 2-person
Massive Dragon's Fortress
Dragon's Armor of Bravery
Dragon's helm of Trust
Dragon's shoes of Skill
Dragon's Blade of Authority
Bull pet made out of molten lava
10,000 crowns
Mystery teleport tapestry

Massive Dragon Fortress details:

When you first come in you see burning village homes and a castle with some burnt spots and claw marks. A spiral of carved stairs run to the top of a cave where a dragon sits there. He/she blows fire every once in a while. The dragon sits on top of a beautiful pile of gold. He/she says the first time you meet it, "Hello, wizard." It sees your clothes and realizes you are not a threat. "I see you have found my palace, well, if you don't try to take it over or anything, I will give you a daily treasure. And maybe a spell card or pet or something special if you stay here a long time" he gives you some gold and a little treasure card. You say thank you. You can place furniture in this cave by the way. Inside the castle there are seven rooms. There are two on either side when you first walk in, like the Sultan's palace. They have a statue stand in each room with burnt marks EVERYWHERE. There is an opening place to the RIGHT room which leads to two openings. One opening leads you to a game where you have to defend the kingdom from trained knights and archers and such, and the dragon is fighting with you. You cast spells, throw arrows, dodge items. Kinda like Dueling Diego, but you have a dragon on your side and you are fighting for a kingdom, not a girl lol. The other opening leads to a big room with a throne and guard stands. Behind the throne stand and throne is a tunnel with a ladder in it. When you climb down it, you reach an underground prison place. Prison cells line the halls and there Is a room with tons of keys. You can click which key to use and unlock a cell. There are no people in it, since the dragon ate 'em all. Once you have the key you can go in and out of cells and you can put items anywhere in this jail and inside the cells.

Survivor
Jan 08, 2011
Sorry, didn't finish my last post lol:

There are more rooms just scattered about this big Fortress. I felt like changing the color :) anyway, lastly, out of ALL the details I put in this house lol, the palace's foundation is like the storm house but instead of water in is fire and you can see a a distant volcano in the distance.

Hope you liked my ideas KI! :) And if you use it, could I get a free copy?*

*Don't worry, I am only kidding :P

Delver
Sep 22, 2010
Squire
Jun 19, 2009
dragonpower333 wrote:
what is with the 2 person mount .... Is that even possible

The new "safari bundle" has a rhino two person mount, They are gonna start making a lot of these and I think their really cool so I included them on my mount haha. And I read all of your ideas guys! I love them :)! I sure hope KI considers our ideas!!!!

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
ELECTRIC333 wrote:
Well, Epic is taken. Let's call this Ultra Bundle.
I agree with ELECTRIC333

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
dragonpower333 wrote:
The War Rhino in the new 'Super Bundle' is a 2 passenger mount. Check the Help section for Mounts when you're in game.

Anyways, here's my idea:
Santa's Workshop (Castle)
Santa's Sleigh mount (2 Passenger)
Santa's Bag (Wand)
Saint's Suit (Gear)
Rudolph (Pet, Ice School)
Bazaar Teleport Tapestry

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
mine is the lost school bundle
includes:
lost school grounds
glowing hat
glowing robe
glowing sandles
1000 crowns
exra house slot

lost school grounds preview:
the lost school was a magic school that had close do to lack of founds and as lot of secret tounals, class rooms, a pool,ect, and one traing ring(it like a duel ring but you can summon a cearute to trest your sceals)

Survivor
Apr 09, 2009
I would do this:

Epic Boundle for schools (levels 60 only)
-Balance School would have a hat that comes with Judgement with +440 life and a + 200 mana+25 resistance to balance, fire, ice, and storm, and + 30 boost to balance attacks, fire attacks, ice, and storm , a robe that comes with Ra with +490 life and 220 mana, same resistance, and boost as the hat. The boots the spell Power Nova ,have + 200 health, + 190 mana, and same resistance as hat and robe. The house would have a battling arena in the front yard. and each school would have their own room. It would come with the Power Nova mount because i don't think that a giant egyptian god walking around the streets would be a good idea. Besides would wouldn't like riding on a giant meteor. The other schools would have the same gear except with different stats and mounts. The gear would look the same.

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
Royal bundle

gear is royal attire, royal crown, royal robe, royal slippers. various versions come for all levels. Royal cepter, gives a 0 pip spell from every school except one, the one not included depends on the teir. inferno golem pet, storm type, looks like the iron golem at the top of golem tower. extra housing slot elixer. 5000 crowns or 6 month membership. a marleybonian jalopy mount with 4 seats that looks alike the cars in regent square

Massive royal palace. After walking across fancy a bridge between the main land and a tiny island containing the spiral door, the player is in the middle of a street with a gate to a park at the left. The park has a fountain in the middle of a pond with a stream that goes off the edge of the island. around the pond are statues of fish that spit water into the pond. continuing down the street a large mansion sits, with a clocktower on top a factory on the right and a large stone fortress like building on the left to the right is a short street with a teleporter at the end. this teleporter leads up to a rooftop with a duel circle under a gazeebo, and a bridge made of wooden planks leading to the roof of the factory. inside there is a huge entryway with a balcony on either side and a large golden statue of a marleybone dog person. upstairs are some empty rooms, with a door to a basement under the stairs, and a balcony overlooking a vast cityscape. at the top is a square spiral staicase leading up the inside of the clocktower, stopping at two levels before ending inside the room with the clock face. behind a secret door is the inside of a factory, in the middle is a cat thug on top of a pile of crates who says that you now own the factory, and they will be working hard to give you high quality products every day. Around him are clokwork golems carying peices of steel around the room and putting them in furnaces for others to pick up. at the top of the factory is an empty room with no ceiling.

Defender
May 21, 2011
hmm i do like the new super bundle too. Shame i do not live in a place that i can get it :(
i dont know what i do but i am just gonna say that I wish that the new rhino double mount is in the crown shop and you can but it with gold as well because i want it bad bad bad bad and bad!

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
dragonpower333 wrote:
One just came out! Its a Super bundle! It includes a rino thats a 2 passenger! Everyone almost has it!

Survivor
Nov 28, 2010
Firstly, I would LOVE LOVE LOVE it if hunteray09's idea for an Epic Bundle Pack was made. All the facts of the mythology are correct, the details are all given, and I JUST LOVE THE IDEA!!! I also like the idea of the Dragon House and the Santa House. I'm in a little bit of a rush right now so I will not be able to post my ideas right now (I have really great ideas!), or I'll expand on the Santa House one. Post up my ideas A.S.A.P. Great post idea too hunteray09, and great ideas to everyone else who commented!

Benjamin Frostblood
Level 49 Diviner (SOOOO close to 50!)

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
Johnist wrote:
dragonpower333 wrote:
The War Rhino in the new 'Super Bundle' is a 2 passenger mount. Check the Help section for Mounts when you're in game.

Anyways, here's my idea:
Santa's Workshop (Castle)
Santa's Sleigh mount (2 Passenger)
Santa's Bag (Wand)
Saint's Suit (Gear)
Rudolph (Pet, Ice School)
Bazaar Teleport Tapestry
nice i love your idea very chrismas-y and who doesn't chrismas( i love watch tv specail/jokes about last minute shopping)

Survivor
Nov 10, 2010
o o o i Have the best idea,
Make them available to all wizards.
Or send some out to Australia,Canada and New Zealand. I mean they sell the waste of time cards there,Why not give some other area of wizards something that is not available in the US? Is it a race thing? Or is it just that they are to lazy to set it up?
well there is my wine for the day lol. Um yea the new houses are very cool even the old ones are. But as you may have picked up i am not in the US of A. We may have the Rugby world cup ( Woooohooooo ) but we will never be complete till we have the same rites as the people in the US :D

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
DaMan32 wrote:
o o o i Have the best idea,
Make them available to all wizards.
Or send some out to Australia,Canada and New Zealand. I mean they sell the waste of time cards there,Why not give some other area of wizards something that is not available in the US? Is it a race thing? Or is it just that they are to lazy to set it up?
well there is my wine for the day lol. Um yea the new houses are very cool even the old ones are. But as you may have picked up i am not in the US of A. We may have the Rugby world cup ( Woooohooooo ) but we will never be complete till we have the same rites as the people in the US :D

I am in the USA but I totally agree with you. I believe all races countries, etc. should have the same rights for everything. Please don't just use these bundles in the US KI!!!

Administrator