Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 10-21-11

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 13, 2009
Survivor
Apr 19, 2010
Delver
Feb 16, 2010
Caprnicus wrote:
May cast "summon minion"

Nope, don't think I like this one. That would mean I would have to carry a sacrifice minion card in my deck at all times just in case the silly minion tried to take my carefully laid traps.

Delver
Feb 16, 2010
darthjt wrote:
Only one? Oh so not fair!

Ok, um, if I had to choose only one, it would be;

May cast Feint!

Good idea, may cast curse is already out there. Now would the may cast feint be stackable with the other pet feint given by the card?

Delver
Feb 16, 2010
darthjt wrote:
Oh yeah, here is one more talent that would be awesome to see:

SuperTalented: Epic Talent - Opens 2 other talents

Love the idea, since like many others, I could really use another available talent slot. But unfortunately, I don't think this will happen. The PVPer's would go nuts crying foul because they did not have a pet with that talent. Just look at the complaints over spritely. Also, I shudder to think how difficult it might be to get the talents I wanted if it was randomly opening other slots. It would be very interesting though.

Delver
Feb 16, 2010
littlemole8 wrote:
May cast 90% tower shield/weakness. Bosses can do it, so why not us?
:D

Yay, like this one.

Delver
Feb 16, 2010
How about a may cast universal damage bubble for anyone on your team. It would boost damage from any school by say 40% - 50% but only affects those on your team. So if you are battling with a death, a storm, a life and an ice wizard, they would all get their attack spells boosted. The opposition gets no boost unless one of them has a pet that casts the universal bubble and cancels yours out. Yeah I know, would drive PVP nuts, but it would be awesome in PVE.

Explorer
Jan 22, 2011
Explorer
Jan 22, 2011
darthjt wrote:
Oh yeah, here is one more talent that would be awesome to see:

SuperTalented: Epic Talent -Opens 2 other talents
That's a great idea!

Survivor
Jul 29, 2009
May cast beguile would be awsome.

Or may cast stun all would also be awsome.

sorry there are 2, couldnt resist.
RDV

Defender
Feb 12, 2011
Professor - I love the tease and can't wait until you are able to tell us all what you meant - I think I know but I want people to see my one pet talent idea so I'll keep quiet on it! :)

I'd like to see a new pet talent spell like a kind of "magic mirror." This would be a spell that may cause the next spell cast against the wizard to reflect back on the person that cast it.

I know this does not exist in game - but it would be ultra cool if it did!

May I suggest that it have a low percentage chance of triggering and that it belong to the balance school of magic?

Thanks so much!

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
RosamaryH wrote:
May Cast DragonBlade please :D
whats dragonblade ( sorry i am so dumb XD )

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
darthjt wrote:
May cast Legion Shield!

Oh yeah, that would be a great addition...
yeah awesome! Ok here is my idea " may cast nature wrath" if that would be it would cost as much as crowns as the dragon thing house ;D

Explorer
May 12, 2010
julia88888 wrote:
RosamaryH wrote:
May Cast DragonBlade please :D
whats dragonblade ( sorry i am so dumb XD )

A DragonBlade is like a Balance blade, except it is a universal 30% boost!

Survivor
Jan 05, 2010
Ok if i would think about a new talent it would be May cast triton. One more thing. If thats not a talent i would make a PET talent (not a spell) it would be +250 health

Defender
Mar 13, 2011
There are so many, and many good ones already suggested. I want to go a little different avenue.

Extra Energy.

I do a LOT of pet training and gardening. I have a separate outfit when not in battle, so why not a separate pet do build up a little more energy.

Explorer
Jul 16, 2009
Hi, Professor! I was thinking a "may cast" Elemental Shield would be pretty neat, but then I thought... why not a "may cast" Balance Shield? That'd be a pretty sweet talent for a pet to have.
I know it's pretty far from what we already have. A super new game- changing pet talent.
Just thinking outside the box...
If I have to stick to tried and true tho' I'm gonna say a "may cast" Elemental/Spirit Shield would be the super-est neatest pet talent I can think of, that I'd like to see pets have a talent for.
I think that talent would be a pretty sweet talent, too.

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
Squire
Mar 07, 2011
An anti spritely talent. Or maybe limit the number of spritelies in a PvP game to 15-20. Spritely triggers are out of control in PvP, in my humble opinion.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
malt22 wrote:
An anti spritely talent. Or maybe limit the number of spritelies in a PvP game to 15-20. Spritely triggers are out of control in PvP, in my humble opinion.

An anti spritely talent?

You know, that is the only reason the post belongs here, this sounds more like a PvP whine than anything... If you seriously can't beat someone in PvP that has a pet with spritely, I don't think PvP is your thing...

Now, for the last time, pets, talents, and spritely, is for everyone, not just the PvP whiners and complainers... Think about everyone and quit being selfish and upset because you lose!

What you need, is the Save me I am dying talent.

Explorer
Dec 23, 2009
how bout a may cast fuel for the fire school?!? (hey that rhymes lol)

Survivor
Jul 27, 2010
I tried to come up with something that wouldn't effect the game too much."Fuel" an epic talent that gives the pet the ability to randomly cast the level 25 spell "Fuel" from Grizzleheim for Pyromancers.

Survivor
Apr 01, 2009
malt22 wrote:
An anti spritely talent ...

I'd suggests an anti-cheating-boss type spell such as:
May-Caste-Fire-dispell, May-Caste-Myth-dispell, or even May-Caste-Balance-dispell.

JM2C,

DerHund

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
Hmm... I personally am a fan of the "may cast" talents... I have a pet that has spritely (may cast sprite) and a pet that has unicorn (may cast unicorn)!

But I kind of am getting sick of the heal "may cast" talents... Perhaps an attack or shield? Maybe you guys could create a pet that gives a "may cast" talent for the trainer's school?

For example say you're a death wizard (like me ). You train the pet to teen or adult and it will give: May cast Skeletal Pirate.

It would be cool! Also maybe it could give a "may cast" talent for the pet's school? Either way would be awesome!
~Vicky D.

Administrator
Some great ideas here, Wizards! My apologies for not getting back to you yesterday, but I have not forgotten you! ::grin:: Stay tuned for a Feedback Saturday here shortly...

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea