Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 10-21-11

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Well, we're getting pretty close to having some new and shiny stuff for you all to test, and that's keeping us busy getting that ready, but I'm popping my head up real quick and taking a break from playing through the new... well... I can't say, but you'll see very soon...

Anyhow, I'll stop being vague, and get on with the Feedback Friday!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

Last week, we discussed existing pet talents. This week, let's go beyond that and talk about completely new ones! Disclaimer: I'm almost positive we've discussed this before, but there has been a lot added to the game since then, and we might have some new and different ideas to share by now. I would love to hear what ONE pet talent you would create and put on your pet if you could!

Have a wonderful weekend! ::grin::

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Historian
Aug 10, 2009
Armiger
May 10, 2010
Only one? Oh so not fair!

Ok, um, if I had to choose only one, it would be;

May cast Feint!

Explorer
May 12, 2010
Survivor
May 30, 2010
One talent?
Whew so much I would add xD
But if I was to create one for my pet it will be an ability that....
Gives me an extra pip at the beginning of battle :)

Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
Historian
May 28, 2009
Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
A talent that lets a pet help other team members, like spritely or blade.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Gosh Falmae, this is a tough one! Hmm... I would like to see more heals! Like a talent called "Satyrical Lore" and it has a semi-rare chance to cast satyr on you (at half the heal of course)!

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Oh yeah, here is one more talent that would be awesome to see:

SuperTalented: Epic Talent - Opens 2 other talents

Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
Professor Falmea wrote:
Well, we're getting pretty close to having some new and shiny stuff for you all to test, and that's keeping us busy getting that ready, but I'm popping my head up real quick and taking a break from playing through the new... well... I can't say, but you'll see very soon...

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

Last week, we discussed existing pet talents. This week, let's go beyond that and talk about completely new ones! Disclaimer: I'm almost positive we've discussed this before, but there has been a lot added to the game since then, and we might have some new and different ideas to share by now. I would love to hear what ONE pet talent you would create and put on your pet if you could!

Sure! Let's see...

Power-friendly. Adds 20 health, 15 mana, 2% power pip chance and may cast minor blessing.

Administrator
Please remember, she asked for ONE, not 100. Limit your answers to one talent suggestion or your post may not be approved.

community@wizard101.com
Mastermind
Jun 06, 2009
Okay, this is going to be a pretty weird one. Learned at Epic tier, this talent would change one monster to the Pet's Wizard's oppositional School with regards to resistances and weaknesses (it keeps the same deck). At the same time, though, it places three 40% Shields of the Wizard's School on said monster. (In PvP, this could be useful, as it prevents the opponent from using Power Pips for many of their spells. Have you made a cup of coffee yet?) After 12 rounds, the monster will revert to its normal School, and any of the three aforementioned Shields not yet used will disappear. When that happens, both the monster and Wizard will gain 75 HP per unused Shield. (See? It's like a Yugioh effect or something.)

As for the name... "Equalizer"?I haven't a clue.

Defender
Apr 02, 2009
Since ice already has may cast blizzard, and I am fire, I think fire should have a may cast meteor.

Explorer
May 12, 2010
Cheryl09 wrote:
I would love to see a 'May cast Rebirth' on a pet!

ellie

Now may cast Rebirth would be an awesome talent, but it might be just a little too overpowered as of yet.

However, a pet that gives the Rebirth Spell Card, that is another story! :D

Explorer
Apr 10, 2010
Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
Survivor
May 30, 2009
I have always felt each pet should come with a small ability that increases over time. Like, say, +5 health at baby. +20 health at teen, etc. The same could be done with spells, where each age bit gives you a higher rank spell. That's just my idea, and I'm sure the Professor could do that.

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
Of all the talents I suggested (In a post that ended up not getting approved because it had MORE than one suggestion (a lot more)), this is the one I want the most:
+1 Power Pip at start of battle

We'll need it in the upcoming world. Don't let PVP ruin PVE. We need to start out with the same amount of pips as bosses to stand a chance solo in the next world.

Explorer
May 28, 2009
Hmmm.... one talent.... I guess:
Stunning
May stun 1 enemy for 1, 2 or 3 rounds.

Defender
Nov 11, 2008
May cast 90% tower shield/weakness. Bosses can do it, so why not us?
:D

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Professor Falmea wrote:

easy a talent that gives you a +100% universle blade on the pets owner every nine rounds

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
What I'd would put for a pet talent? Um, Possible, 500 Health? (idk if added) Thats my best i:

Explorer
Apr 21, 2009
Only one? Ah yer killing meh her prosser XD ok I would LOVE to see talents in involving minions so here's one NAME minion manipulator EFFECT summons a random minion out of all our minion Spells meaning it can summon any minion wether it is something from the animate card or talos or maybe rare chance of a henchmen OR same spell same effect BUT it would bem could monster master and would randomly summon ANY creature that is an ENEMY or an elite or the super rare chance of it being a boss (note this is same idea but it could go ether way

Armiger
May 10, 2010