Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Game Cards and Pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 02, 2011
I received two $10 dollar game cards today and I'm uncertain about how the pets work.

If I redeem both game cards today will I get two of the exact same pets or is it random?

Administrator
You will receive two of exactly the same pet if you
a) purchased them from the same retailer (ie Best Buy)
b) redeem them in the same month
Please see this page to see the pets you will get.
https://www.wizard101.com/game/prepaidcards

The pets, however, will vary as they learn different talents as you level them up.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Aug 01, 2010
Ok so i have a friend that lives in Canada. She called me and said that she can't get the epic, mega, or super bundle because they don't go to Canada. And also I called all the gamestops around my area and they didn't have the super bundle. Can you plz plz plz plz have an option to buy the epic, mega, and super bundles online? Thank you for reading my comment.

Lucas Swiftstone
Legendary Diviner
P.S. If anyone sees me ask to see my house. Its epic.

Survivor
Aug 01, 2010
ok so i have a friend in canada. she called me and said she wanted one of the bundles either epic mega or super. but you cant get them in canada. also i wanted the super bundle today but i called every gamestop around me and they said they havent come in yet. can you plz make an option where you can buy a bundle online. lucas swiftstone legendary diviner ps i think the sun palace should be the idea for a new world.