Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New world idea

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
So i have thought about a new world, its basically about the elements. Once your in the hub of the world there are seven passages Fire, storm, ice, and etc. The hub will be part fire, storm, and ice. You will only be able to enter your own school's passage, and it will be unique in its own ways. You learn more about your school's history and how it began. So basically this is a small world like wysteria, and after you complete the world you will get a new spell. Level cap will be increased to 65 since this is a small world, and you will be rewarded with a badge called "Headmaster". Ambrose will congratulate you and that will be the official end for Wizard101.

Survivor
Sep 05, 2010
END??! Why should wizard 101 "End"? I can see at about level 100 or greater, but now? Wizard 101 and all the MMO's in the world are like tv shows.They keep coming up with new, more, even greater ideas. Sure, they are like re-runs, but they're are still great to watch.Why end before level 100?Why?

Survivor
Jan 08, 2011
I so agree! But, what would happen if everyone got to lvl 100? Then would wiz101 just a social online network?

Defender
Feb 12, 2011
Survivor
May 28, 2011
Survivor
May 28, 2011
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
The official end? No... then KI loses customers. The story line can really never end... it will have to continue and grow (even if it is just with side worlds like Wysteria).

New world is already in the works... I'm guessing it will be out before years end.