Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

SWORDS SWORDS SWORDS

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
I really want a sword, preferabally a ice one. I have seen people use them and have seen how instead of using fireballs you attack the person yourself. Pretty sweet but all the players dont know where they are. Does anyone know and can you tell me where I can find any sword, especially a ice one. Also does anyone have a link to a list of a bunch of swords. Thanx To All That Post.

Administrator
Spoilers such as drop locations belong more on our fansites, young Wizards. Please see our Wizard Society Fansites & Links page for more information.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Feb 05, 2009
a really want a sword too and i keep on trying to kill oakheartr but he wont give me a dang sword do you know how to get a sword?

Survivor
May 16, 2009
trailborn wrote:
a really want a sword too and i keep on trying to kill oakheartr but he wont give me a dang sword do you know how to get a sword?

you could also fight the jade oni. I got the Jade Oni's amythest blade. It attacks 90.

Sorry i dont know if i spelled it right.

You could also fight hoarders and get the Shockblade of the hoarder which attacks 100.

Hope this helps.

Alyssa Nightflame
Lvl. 47 Thaumaturge

haha i dont know if i spelled that right either

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
trailborn wrote:
he drops a sword from fire. VERY hard to get. i fought him about 50 times and still nothing, hang in there :)

Survivor
May 03, 2009
Timetwister95 wrote:
I really want a sword, preferabally a ice one. I have seen people use them and have seen how instead of using fireballs you attack the person yourself. Pretty sweet but all the players dont know where they are. Does anyone know and can you tell me where I can find any sword, especially a ice one. Also does anyone have a link to a list of a bunch of swords. Thanx To All That Post.

heres a secret the plague oni has a ice sword hard to get but handy good luck and it has to be the plague oni

Explorer
Feb 14, 2009
I think there should be a quest for lv45 wizards that can upgrade their umbra blade that just came out and amarithine staff's it's not fair to have a cool staff and sword a just for show.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
here are some lvl 40+ 90 damage

ice plague oni
fire oakheart
storm jade oni

these are the only ones i know about. and i have the fire and storm ones.

jacob boomwalker lvl44 ice

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
seekanddestroy wrote:
trailborn wrote:
he drops a sword from fire. VERY hard to get. i fought him about 50 times and still nothing, hang in there :)

I got the sword the first time i did it and i didnt even know he dropped one

Jasmine Firsong
Level 48 pyromancer

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
Attempted Javascript Attack With COLOR

Nicole Mistwhisper,
Level 50 Pyromancer

Survivor
Oct 01, 2009
Timetwister95 wrote:

I know where you can find a lvl 40 and 45 ice swords,

lvl 40 ice sword: some where in Mushu i forgot sry : defeat or farm the Plague Oni

lvl 45 ice sword: Dragonspyre: Drake Hatchery: defeat or farm Giant Humongoculus

hope this helps XD

Daniel FrostGlade lvl 48 Ice Master

Survivor
Jul 09, 2009