Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fizzle bug in Shiritaki temple?

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 18, 2009
I was recently doing Shiritaki temple and discovered an odd bug/glitch/somethinglikethat. I was facing the oni and my spells would not stop fizzling. I even tried sprite which is 100% accuracy and it fizzled. I eventually died and redid it and nothing was wrong! Odd huh?

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Defender
May 18, 2009
colagada wrote:
Sprite isn't 100%. Fairy/Pixie and Unicorn are.

Sorry not sprite, I meant pixie. (That's the only life spell I have.)

Survivor
Jun 30, 2011
hunter33333 wrote:
I was recently doing Shiritaki temple and discovered an odd bug/glitch/somethinglikethat. I was facing the oni and my spells would not stop fizzling. I even tried sprite which is 100% accuracy and it fizzled. I eventually died and redid it and nothing was wrong! Odd huh?

Just out of curiosity, what spells did you use? If they were Storm spells or Fire spells, they're obviously going to fizzle. And are you sure Pixie fizzled? The only way that could have happened is if the Plaque Oni had casted Black Mantle or something like that on you. I've farmed the Plaque Oni many times trying to get Plaque Oni's Sapphire Blade, and I never experiecned this. You might want to report it to KingsIsle so no more wizards have to experience this bug. At least the 2nd time you didn't fizzle though.