Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Voting Reward?.....What a Disappointment!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 20, 2009
Anyone else disappointed about the pet? I know I am. I expected something good I mean we helped Wizard101 WIN! They said that the pet would be permanently retired and had been barely glimpsed in the spiral but the Yellow Elf is not that rare. :x :x

My friend already had about 4 of them and I will tell you he was disappointed too. What about the people who already had those pets hmm? They were rare and now they aren't rare anymore. They were before won from KIfreegames and I expected Wizard101 to at least make a new type of pet. I bet now the people who already had a Yellow Elf now feels all their hard work before trying to get it from KIfreegames had been all for nothing. The Yellow Elf is just like the Ice Elf but different colors. It doesn't even have that good a pedigree. It is also hatchable so even months from now new members will be able to get it. I am just really angry because Kingsisle gave us the pet late too. They told us the BEGINNING of next week and Thursday or even Wednesday is not early to me.

I just think we should have deserved better. I also can't believe that the pet wasn't given out in code form. I had been hoping that my 5 different emails I used to vote would get 5 different codes so I could have 5 of the "rare" pets they would give us. But now there is only a limit of one pet per account and also even people who did not vote can use someone's email that did vote to get the pet. I just had expected better of Kingsisle. I would think at least the pet would be brand new! *rant*