Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new rhino mount and castle gift card

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
last night i saw a new rhino mount that you could add another person on along with a new castle. The person who had this mount said she got the gift card at wal mart. Does any one know if this a new gift card that is due out

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
i havent seen the rhino mount but i saw a hawk mount earlier today it was awesome and he said he got it at wal mart so i am guessing there is brand new cards coming out right now :-D

Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
thank you very much for this info for the mega pack at game stop

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
I saw those Super Bundle cards, i.e.: Massive Fantasy Palace, Sultan's Palace, Safari Palace, in GameStop.

One of the first bundle cards, the Massive Fantasy Palace included the Griffon mount. Sultan's Palace was an older one with the magic carpet and snake in the basket pet with the flute, and the newer Safari Zone has the big 2-person Rhino.

They all have some sort of exclusive mount, a dueling arena (ranked), pet, and weapon.

The Hawk Bundle is apparently sold only at Wal*Mart. However, due to the apparent popularity of the Hawk Bundle, I could not find it today. :-( Because... of course, I want one. :-P

Survivor
Jan 08, 2011
Yes, my friend has that card and I got to ride on the rhino. It was AWESOME!! Anyway, there is also another card that gives you a hawk mount but it is one person :-( But no worries! Buy the card right now and you have your own two-person mount!!

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
traveler265 wrote:
last night i saw a new rhino mount that you could add another person on along with a new castle. The person who had this mount said she got the gift card at wal mart. Does any one know if this a new gift card that is due out

it has been released so i hear so ya can go buy one right now

Survivor
May 21, 2008
Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
I have the new rhino mount and I can't figure out how to get someone on it with me. Lol. Can anyone help me?

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
Regarding passengers on the Rhino, you have to have anyone that wants to get on the Rhino with you be in your group.

They don't necessarily have to be your friend, but they have to be in your group. Then, as long as the passenger seat is empty, the person can click X near the Rhino to hop on. Any further movement of that wizard will make that wizard get off.

If it does not work even though the wizard is in your group, have the wizard step back from the Rhino a couple of paces, move back towards it, and try again.

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
kirsten121314 wrote:
I have the new rhino mount and I can't figure out how to get someone on it with me. Lol. Can anyone help me?

It is in the help section of the spell book.

Survivor
Jan 08, 2011
kirsrten, I so asked the same thing on my post: pets subject: how do you get two peoples on rhino mount? by ponyHORSE61

Survivor
Feb 21, 2011
traveler265 wrote:

it is the safari bundle. available at Gamestop not Walmart. for forty dollars

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
they get off their mount then stand next to the rhino and press x

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Shiningfantasia wrote:
I saw those Super Bundle cards, i.e.: Massive Fantasy Palace, Sultan's Palace, Safari Palace, in GameStop.

One of the first bundle cards, the Massive Fantasy Palace included the Griffon mount. Sultan's Palace was an older one with the magic carpet and snake in the basket pet with the flute, and the newer Safari Zone has the big 2-person Rhino.

They all have some sort of exclusive mount, a dueling arena (ranked), pet, and weapon.

The Hawk Bundle is apparently sold only at Wal*Mart. However, due to the apparent popularity of the Hawk Bundle, I could not find it today. :-( Because... of course, I want one. :-P

um its not rnked its practice although i dont know if its different with the new bundles

Defender
Feb 28, 2011
Shiningfantasia wrote:

Dont get too excited over the hawk mount. I now have 2 mounts I dont like and wish I could trade to someone. The hawk mount glides nicely, but your view is obstructed and you may end up pulled into battles you do not want to be in, miss reagents because you totally cant see them, I can barely grab a pink or blue wisp. If those wisps are in the areas with the enemies i'm not even trying to grab them due to the fact that by the time I locate and get to the 'wisp' i need, i'm accidentally pulled into a battle I didnt want to be in :-( very disappointing with this mount because he looks and rides nice, but in DS i tend to dismount frequently and just run thru it.

Also on the card with the hawk is a tapestry that allows you to port from home to the bazaar, that is mainly why I got this card (along with the storm hawk pet) I always have an overflow in my bank, backpack and shared bank (6 students total lol) and I hated going to my bank transfering stuff around, and going to and from the bazaar to sell stuff to make more room in bank and backpack. now I can port to the bazaar when i'm close to the tapestry. I really hope some day they make this tapestry a craftable item, I would so love one for each of my students. I've gotten a ton of furniture items and such to craft so my other students dont have the same boring stuff lol. Just made my first canopy bed yesterday :-) Now I just need the final crafter lvl for some wand gear i want to craft from GH. But it's sooo dang hard getting golden pearls, especially when you're legend and not in CL yet lol

Have fun everyone!

Survivor
Sep 12, 2011
AHHH,
I want this so bad!!
But i cant!
I'm in the UK!!!!! GRRRRRR
I so hope in the future they bring prepaid cards over to England!!
(Please consider this?)

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
stormschool99 wrote:
http://www.incomm.com/contactus.do?lng=3033
If you are in another country,contact these people ^ so that you can order one.

Let me know how that works out.

:?

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
wow you sound like proffesor greyrose as a matter of fact i'm due for te colossus spell :-)

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
Ok I am going to make this simple if you have a friend that has the new rhino mount and you would like to ride on it too, ask your friend to join your group if he/she acepts simply press the x key on your keyboard to get on. if it does not work and you're in your friend's group walk back a little bit then go foward again and see if the bottom of your screen says press x to ride and displays a picture of a rhino face .

Survivor
Dec 21, 2011
Administrator
SOME cards are available in Australia. Please see this page for information:

https://www.wizard101.com/game/australia-prepaid-card

suffragettes wrote:
are you able to get wizard101 stuff in Australia?

community@wizard101.com