Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Greek God/Olypus Themed World

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 19, 2009
So I've been thinking about new world ideas that could be in the realm of possibility. My idea is that there should be a greek mythology themed world. the whole purpose would be that its a side world like Wysteria or Grizzleheim, have no real effect on the main storyline yet still offer a fun world with unique characters and quests. Players would enter the world at Mt. Olympus where the shoping area and general "Commons" area would be. there would be an Olypian Hall where the first quest would be given out by Zeus. the problem could be that the Titans (Greek Titans not Wizard101 titans) are trying to take over Olympus. or maybe some other evil character from mythology (any suggestions???) A possibility in the hall aside from getting quests could be to battle each god (in either a set order from "weakest to strongest" or any order you want) and each god could have a certain school, like Zeus and Possiden would be Storm, Hephestus and Ares would be fire, etc.A dffrence would be that Apollo and Artemis would be masters at the new Star schools, Apollo = Sun, Artemis = Moon. I know that they are new schools but thats what Apollo and Artemis are partial gods of in mythology. the areas players could visit would probably be the Underworld (fields of Asphodel and Elysium could be playable/fightable/dungeon areas), and other famous places of Greek Mythology. Any comments or suggestions you want to add, I'm open to any of them :D :D

Survivor
May 26, 2011
This sounds amazing! I'm a big fan of Greek mythology too. I'm wanting to get the Myth House and do a Camp Half- Blood theme (if you're familiar with the Percy Jackson series) since the house is Greek style. If you or anyone has any ideas as to how to go about this let me know.
Thx, Blaze Nightshade

Defender
May 01, 2011
that sounds awesome i am very interested in greek mythology very much and i think at that place you could buy like zeuses lightning bolt as a wand! and even buy greek clothes!

Survivor
Jun 20, 2010
There's 5 parts to the underworld- The Asphodel Fields (neutral people, didn't do much in life) , Elysium (for the people who did good things in life), The Isles of the Blessed (for the really good people), The Fields of Punishment(where the bad people go), and Tartarus (for the extremely
bad people.). There's also the River Styx to get through beforehand, and Cerberus. Due to all this, the story could be about Hades gone bad...

Explorer
Jan 22, 2011
Great idea .Plus that it would be a myth world(medusa,orthrus,cyclops,minotaurs).But make it a morganthe arc world.We're all sick of side worlds.

Survivor
May 30, 2009
This is a great idea . As a myth wizard, I have waited for a world to be focuse don my school and not stereotypical and lazy sotrm or ice or Fire. THose guys deserve a break. Or maybe A dinosaur world, where Ambrose sends you back in time to avert some disaster or other, and everything goes wrong?

Survivor
Aug 01, 2010
ok an olympus would would be too cool.
lucas swiftstone
legendary diviner 8)

Explorer
Sep 03, 2009
You must have come to my house and read my mind because i have always dreamed of an olympian world. it would be awesome to fight the olympians too.

Defender
May 17, 2011
i design simple games, (lolz, i just know lots about making them but terrible at doing it. I have made a cool music game, though but have not yet learned how to launch it completely lolz) and i think that this could take a while unless they stick it in the test realm for a while. Here are the bad things and good things: this new world would take a while to make, it would be epic :D , and it would take some real long downloading when you log in right when they launch it (if they do). ugh, time is so bad for this!

Survivor
Feb 13, 2011
i have the whole percy jackson series and i have read all the books, i am rereading them and i'm on book to sea of monsters, anyway that would be cool since i'm familar with the gods in percy jackson, maybe the final boss would be zeus or posidien as ice XD hades oviasly death and um apollo fire XD artemis moon? XD like i could name all the main ones( one of the places could be the throne room!) maybe the final boss could be kronos.....

zeus: storm, rank: w101 choose ranks

posidien: ice

hades: death

hermes: life

aphrodite: star

ares: fire

apollo: sun

artemis: moon

dionthus: myth

athena: balance

and i forogt others oh ya

hera: myth

kronos: balance

typhon: ..? typhon is a monster in percy jackson so i dont know what school to make it... death? moon? i really dont know XD
anyway this is a great idea

Survivor
Feb 13, 2011
harrypotterfreak13 wrote:
So I've been thinking about new world ideas that could be in the realm of possibility. My idea is that there should be a greek mythology themed world. the whole purpose would be that its a side world like Wysteria or Grizzleheim, have no real effect on the main storyline yet still offer a fun world with unique characters and quests. Players would enter the world at Mt. Olympus where the shoping area and general "Commons" area would be. there would be an Olypian Hall where the first quest would be given out by Zeus. the problem could be that the Titans (Greek Titans not Wizard101 titans) are trying to take over Olympus. or maybe some other evil character from mythology (any suggestions???) A possibility in the hall aside from getting quests could be to battle each god (in either a set order from "weakest to strongest" or any order you want) and each god could have a certain school, like Zeus and Possiden would be Storm, Hephestus and Ares would be fire, etc.A dffrence would be that Apollo and Artemis would be masters at the new Star schools, Apollo = Sun, Artemis = Moon. I know that they are new schools but thats what Apollo and Artemis are partial gods of in mythology. the areas players could visit would probably be the Underworld (fields of Asphodel and Elysium could be playable/fightable/dungeon areas), and other famous places of Greek Mythology. Any comments or suggestions you want to add, I'm open to any of them :D :D

hephatus! i forgot him he could be balance or sun or star or as you said, fire and posiden is god on the sea in the book so he should be ice