Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i don't know if this is the right place...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 01, 2011
:x

what i mean by what i type in the subject bar is that my game is not starting to freez up and it's starting to take longer to long into the game now granted it it's 3:23pm pacific time and so i know that there's alot of kids and adults that plays to but i thinik its time to have just a section for just the teens alone because that way they can play with their own ages and they talk what ever they want to talk about , then have another sections for the adults because mostly all the adults places at night ..yes there's some kids and teens that does stay up late and play it too....heck i can't blame them but still omg when u go to the commons it's like traffic central lol that's when it take a heck of a long time to sit there and get ur player to walk straight with the arrow keys lol and with all their talking ..wow it really slows down some thing even if u are on dsl but have the same story line and the battle the same just have something to where there's both programs one for the adult and the other for the kids and still maintain respect and not start nothing or try to hook up lol this is not yahoo lol

now where does it always freezes up meaning what city ?? hold on i have to look it up ...it's hard to remember how to spell some of the words in this wizard schoolling lol well now it frozed up right when i logged into the city i can't spell and i can't look it up because the game has froozin up again!!
i paid 10 dollars a month for a game that i love and i thought that it won't cause this much trouble ! now if it's beause of a lot of peeps online ??!! wow don't u peeps pays bills or fix dinner or do homework? it's right now 3:38 and now i got the message for the 3rd time this program is not responding .
but i'll give u a clue as what city i'm refering to. ..it's the one that haves rainbow bridge to cross over !!!...pls pls fix this thanks or tell me what's going on ! what is it freezing up and no i don't have a lot of programs running at the same time!

flowz

Adherent
May 20, 2010
You may be in certain areas of Mooshu. The game will freeze there due to a quest-arrow bug. Fortunately, this is only a problem in a few areas of Mooshu.

To unfreeze the game, turn off the quest arrow (CTRL+T). If the freezing stops, then you're set. You can still use the quest arrow, but you'll need to come to a stop, turn it on to get your bearings, turn it back off, and continue on your way.

If that isn't the problem, send in a ticket to support@wizard101.com

Explorer
Dec 23, 2009
flowz54 wrote:
:x

what i mean by what i type in the subject bar is that my game is not starting to freez up and it's starting to take longer to long into the game now granted it it's 3:23pm pacific time and so i know that there's alot of kids and adults that plays to but i thinik its time to have just a section for just the teens alone because that way they can play with their own ages and they talk what ever they want to talk about , then have another sections for the adults because mostly all the adults places at night ..yes there's some kids and teens that does stay up late and play it too....heck i can't blame them but still omg when u go to the commons it's like traffic central lol that's when it take a heck of a long time to sit there and get ur player to walk straight with the arrow keys lol and with all their talking ..wow it really slows down some thing even if u are on dsl but have the same story line and the battle the same just have something to where there's both programs one for the adult and the other for the kids and still maintain respect and not start nothing or try to hook up lol this is not yahoo lol

now where does it always freezes up meaning what city ?? hold on i have to look it up ...it's hard to remember how to spell some of the words in this wizard schoolling lol well now it frozed up right when i logged into the city i can't spell and i can't look it up because the game has froozin up again!!
i paid 10 dollars a month for a game that i love and i thought that it won't cause this much trouble ! now if it's beause of a lot of peeps online ??!! wow don't u peeps pays bills or fix dinner or do homework? it's right now 3:38 and now i got the message for the 3rd time this program is not responding .
but i'll give u a clue as what city i'm refering to. ..it's the one that haves rainbow bridge to cross over !!!...pls pls fix this thanks or tell me what's going on ! what is it freezing up and no i don't have a lot of programs running at the same time!

flowz

oh my gosh i love this idea