Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Nightmare pack!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 03, 2009
I think I got some defective packs. I got nothing but snacks, housing, and rental mounts... none of the Spectre-themed gear, no pets, no perm. mounts :( oh well, I only spent $5.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
I was a little dissapointed in this pack. I spent $5 on 2500 crowns and i didnt get anything worth bragging about. Only maybe one thing i liked it was a pet. I bought the crowns because i thought i would get some cool new gear and that awesome mount, but all i got was a bunch of reagents and furniture decorations. I felt like a waste of money to me and no body is ever kind enough to gift anyone anything even though some people dont ask for anything only maybe for help on a quest a few times, and they dont beg. I would gift them if they werent begging me and if i had the crowns. I know this seems like a complaint but it isn't in most senses. It is a great pack, just i thought the cool things advertised like the mount or gear would be easier to get. You wouldnt have to buy $60 worth of crowns just to get the mount you really want from this pack.

Explorer
Dec 23, 2009
this pack is awesome!!!!!! my friend gifted me it and i got the dark umbra staff!!!!! keep up the good work KI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Jul 22, 2009
okay I 13500 crowns on the nightmare pack and my results were great!

2 permanent nightmare mounts
1 permanent purple glider mount
1 permanent horned glider mount
2 gold skeleton (pets)
1 gob-o-lantern (pet)
1 ghost dragon (pet)
1 lightning bat (pet)
1 ianthie spectres
several other pets
1 obsidian firecat statue
1 silly pumpkin
1 pumpkin staff
1 broom staff
3 special pairs of the same shoe (black shoes) :(
2 different kinds of the hat (black hat and orange hat)
3 cauldrons
tons of snacks and treasure cards

I was very impressed with this pack, the other ones ripped me off so....
hopefully close results with others and happy hunting...... good luck

Survivor
Mar 01, 2011
i got a nightmare mount on my 2nd try i also got a death treant,2 grim scarabs and 4 red ghosts along with 4 sets of clothing! 8) 8) 8) :P :P :P it only took me 6 tries