Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tapestries in the nightmare packs

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 20, 2010
My GF got a tapestry of Sunken City (and i noticed in a post that someone on 101 Central got one for Fire Cat), and hung it up, turns out that you can activate it and actually use it as a teleporter to that location.

So now i'm wondering will these tapestries be made available in the crowns shop after the nightmare pack is retired and if so what destinations will we be able to go to?

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
JinZah wrote:
My GF got a tapestry of Sunken City (and i noticed in a post that someone on 101 Central got one for Fire Cat), and hung it up, turns out that you can activate it and actually use it as a teleporter to that location.

So now i'm wondering will these tapestries be made available in the crowns shop after the nightmare pack is retired and if so what destinations will we be able to go to?

the african bundle one comes with them at random i think so ya can get some from there

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
As soon as I discovered that the tapestry was actually a teleporter, and having sold ALL of them from previous pack purchases, I went ahead and frantically bought more packs until I got another one.

Yea, you actually walk up to the painting, and you teleport. How cool is that?