Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

storm wizards low health?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
why do storm wizards have such low health i have been thinking over and over again about deleting my character christina lvl 32 storm because she barely has any health. i want to know why that happens to storm. i just chose storm because it has strong spells but i had no idea about the low health problem. i would like storm to have more health.

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
Example:
Storm is strong so it has low health
Non Example:
Ice is weak so it has high health

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Storm has low health and accuracy to balance out its strong attack power. That's just the way it is, sorry. If you get equipment that boosts health you should be fine.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Hey, she wants cake, she wants to eat it too... Is that so wrong?

Of course the fact that she wants ice cake, life cake, death cake, fire cake, myth cake, and balance cake, means she wants it all...

Sorry, but you are can only get the cake you chose... If you want other cake, you have to pick a new character to get their cake...

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
if storm had high health, it would be the most used of all schools cause it would be overpowered. diviners are like berserkers. they storm their enemies and kill them quickly, but cares little about their own health

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
bluebomber28 wrote:
why do storm wizards have such low health i have been thinking over and over again about deleting my character christina lvl 32 storm because she barely has any health. i want to know why that happens to storm. i just chose storm because it has strong spells but i had no idea about the low health problem. i would like storm to have more health.

Storm played right doesn't need a lot of health. Storm hits very hard, making it possible for storm to remove their opponents before their opponents can do too much damage.

Storm played wrong, however ...

Survivor
May 04, 2010
crystalwizard12345 wrote:

... Let's just say a lot of people would be laughing at you over at PvP.

Delver
Aug 30, 2011
bluebomber28 wrote:

Storm is very strong at attacking. I can't tell you how many times Storm wizards try to chain Triton attacks on me. Storm is very strong at attacking and none of the schools should be flawless, they all need a strength and a weakness. Storm's strength is powerful attacking, but it's weakness is that a storm can be killed in about 4 rounds or so if they never defend themselves or are too slow to react. Storm wizards are sometimes very easy to defeat but at other times they can kill you quickly before you know it.

Delver
Aug 30, 2011
marolin23 wrote:
if storm had high health, it would be the most used of all schools cause it would be overpowered. diviners are like berserkers. they storm their enemies and kill them quickly, but cares little about their own health

That's why battles between storm wizard(s) are so fast. The Storm just blades and traps while waiting for their pips, and when ready, they unleash an all out attack upon the bad guys. Or he/she gets killed before that. Beskering an enemy is actually a pretty nice but risky tactic.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
woofiewolf908 wrote:

eh, i have 2 storm warlords over at PvP. Most people don't laugh, they hide when they see me on the other side of the ring.

Delver
Aug 30, 2011
crystalwizard12345... wrote:
woofiewolf908 wrote:

eh, i have 2 storm warlords over at PvP. Most people don't laugh, they hide when they see me on the other side of the ring.

Actually someone brave or smart enough can probably knock you off the field instead since because of your low health.

Defender
Jan 02, 2011
Fin3cy6 wrote:

Actually someone brave or smart enough can probably knock you off the field instead since because of your low health.

the only people that manage that are about 20 levels over me and fairly experienced at pvp.

And a lot have tried without much success.

been pvping a long time now.