Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mercy

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 07, 2009
Almost anybody who has played PvP has expirenced this. Your openent taunts you and unleashes a powerfull spell. They think your dead but your not. And then you heal. they then proceded to ask "Please dont kill me! i need this win!" or "Oh come on, do you really need to win". Or "Your to strong it isnt fair. This all just makes me laugh a little on the inside. They taunt you, but than expect mercy from you? HA i wish thats how it worked. But no one here who has climbed the ranks got much mercy. Nope we fought and won are battles. But they think they can ask "It's only fair if you pass the next round!" It is? explain why it's fair. I just think it's funny how the begining of the battle they like to sometimes trash talk. But then by the end they beg for you to let them win.

James Lvl 60 death

Defender
Jun 14, 2010

Yes, some people will try/say anything in desperation.

One time in ranked 1v1, I was battling this girl, and she told me that she was crying IRL because her boyfriend just dumped her..

I was just like "..oh, um..... i see"

Needless to say, it was super awkward, so I just finished her quickly.

Explorer
Mar 07, 2009
That would be really akward! but also guys just to say i'm not trying to complain about anything just to tell you guys just sharing something a notice.