Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Well I finally made it....

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 02, 2009
I was finally able to get to Dragonspyre but i'm not sure if im ready I am a level 43 necromancer do you think I should be level 45? I was able to beat the creepers and a couple soldiers but I still need to know if i'm ready.

Defender
Oct 03, 2008
You'll do just fine especially being a necromancer. I'm a necromancer myself, and was able to handle the mobs and quests in dragonsypre just fine at level 40. Just remember to keep death prisms handy since a lot of mobs here are death (and poison for life mobs since they love to throw up death shields).

Survivor
Aug 30, 2008
gargon789 wrote:
I was finally able to get to Dragonspyre but i'm not sure if im ready I am a level 43 necromancer do you think I should be level 45? I was able to beat the creepers and a couple soldiers but I still need to know if i'm ready.

Well i would say no because i am in the grand chasm(spelled wrong probably) and i'm only Level 43 necromancer. But in DS you have to be Lvl 45 to wear sruff there thats where you want to be levl 45.

Explorer
Jun 28, 2008
yeah man your ready. i got a level 37 pyromancer to get to dragonspyre. and now he's level 43 and almost done with dragonspyre. so yeah your ready. just try to get the best stuff you can get.

Explorer
Feb 02, 2009
Ive been doing ok in Dragonspyre I just got to the Plaza Of Conquest so thanks ill post here if I have any other problems thanks again

Defender
Oct 03, 2008
I wouldn't worry about being able to wear the gear drops in dragonsypre since if you're up to grand chasm most of the gear drops at that point will still be weak. by the time you start getting the better gear drops you at the required level to equip them (don't buy any gear in the shops by the way except rings, athames and maybe the two pets; the robes, hats and shoes in the shops are super weak.) Heck, you could even quest all the way through dragonsypre wearing mooshu gear and be ok since mooshu gear was made to be such high quality compared to the other worlds. i'm a grnadmaster now, have beaten all of dragonsypre, and still wear mooshu hat, robe, and shoes.

Explorer
Feb 02, 2009
Well now I feel ready for anything because I was able to beat Dragonspyre yesterday (Malistare wasn't that hard) :D

Explorer
Feb 07, 2009
Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
I'm a level 41 pyromancer in DS. I believe I will do fine. I am, however, going to go back to train some more, though.

Explorer
Mar 11, 2009
i was a level 42 ice mage when I entered and I am now level 46 and I have been solo most of the time because I can not find anyone to help me there LOL