Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvE?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
I see a lot of people say PvE in the message boards. I thought it was pvp. I am confused and I have been around wizard101 for over almost 4 years and I thought I knew everything. What does PvE means???

Armiger
May 10, 2010
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
scotttttttttt wrote:
I see a lot of people say PvE in the message boards. I thought it was pvp. I am confused and I have been around wizard101 for over almost 4 years and I thought I knew everything. What does PvE means???

PVE is texting for player versus enemy meaning versus a opponent with chips for a brain litterly
like a computer player

some of these battles include but not limited to
malistare
grub
krokopatra
oni
luska

and much much more

Survivor
Nov 25, 2010
A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
scotttttttttt wrote:

PvE means Player vs. Enemy. You know those street enemies/bosses and stuff right? That's what people mean by it :D

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
scotttttttttt wrote:

PvE is Player versus Environment. It is the main game where you pit your skills against the computer enemies and terrain (in other games).

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
Squire
Mar 07, 2011
Well, Darn. I've always thought PvE meant Pineapples versus Eggplant. And I was sure Pineapple would win every time. I have much to learn.