Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

that one spell...

AuthorMessage
Squire
Apr 11, 2010
So, some matches can be turned around completely by either turn order in the final swing, or by just one spell. Can any of you recall any one spells that you needed that you were sure would have saved you in previous matches?

I got many! -__-

If I didn't discard:

Cleanse ward during that one balance fight, I would not have missed my chance to remove feint and save me from that judgement

Earthquake during that one ice fight I would not have been torn to shreds by snow angel

Infection, my opponents critical heal would not have pushed me back X round

If I didn't:
Summon that one minion, I would have had those two power pips in time for orthrus and win that one match.

There are so many things that can go wrong with just one spell not being used at the right time.

Share some of yours?

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
CorbinW wrote:
So, some matches can be turned around completely by either turn order in the final swing, or by just one spell. Can any of you recall any one spells that you needed that you were sure would have saved you in previous matches?

I got many! -__-

If I didn't discard:

Cleanse ward during that one balance fight, I would not have missed my chance to remove feint and save me from that judgement

Earthquake during that one ice fight I would not have been torn to shreds by snow angel

Infection, my opponents critical heal would not have pushed me back X round

If I didn't:
Summon that one minion, I would have had those two power pips in time for orthrus and win that one match.

There are so many things that can go wrong with just one spell not being used at the right time.

Share some of yours?

a ice -80% shield right before they use a ice wand to take my tower shield -50% off thus knocking 2 shields off with one spell
and i think thats all i got