Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can Not Enter Dungeon With Friend

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 04, 2010
I am questing in Dragonspire and my friend who is on my friend list comes over to run Dungeons with me. However when he and I try to go into a Dungeon together it will not let us, it seperates us regardless if we are in a Group or not. He is a paid user like me and we never had this problem before but now he an I can not run any Dungeons together in the Dragonspire in any of the various locations across the Dragonspire. He is a higher level then me as well but again we never had a problem before, what is going on? He also can not teleport to me when I am in the Dungeon, it says I am busy when I am not and does the same to me for him, please fix this.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Shiola wrote:
I am questing in Dragonspire and my friend who is on my friend list comes over to run Dungeons with me. However when he and I try to go into a Dungeon together it will not let us, it seperates us regardless if we are in a Group or not. He is a paid user like me and we never had this problem before but now he an I can not run any Dungeons together in the Dragonspire in any of the various locations across the Dragonspire. He is a higher level then me as well but again we never had a problem before, what is going on? He also can not teleport to me when I am in the Dungeon, it says I am busy when I am not and does the same to me for him, please fix this.

Some dungeons are called guantlets and have to be completed solo. See the Player's Guide for more information:

Gauntlets
Gauntlets are special Dungeons. If you leave a gauntlet for any reason it resets. Golem Tower is an example of a gauntlet.

https://www.wizard101.com/home5/w101playersguide/page_8ad6a4041b790501011bbe40b52839dc

Survivor
Jul 16, 2010
Yes, Kingurz is correct! :-) :) I had that same thing happen , and my freind told me You have to do that quest solo. But it let me go back and get more health. I hope you understand!

Survivor
Sep 05, 2010
You can only do some dungeons (including Dragonspre) one time.Unlike other schools, fire may return one more time for level 58 spell.