Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

CREATE A CARD!?!?!?!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
I just got this great idea! Every Wizard 101 user should be able to create their own card. Either you let everyone create one or you have to pay a lot to make one.
This is how it would work. First you pick an animal. You get to pick between different animals that go with each class. For ice you have the ice serpent, the ice giant , a snowman, a ice blizzard, water that freezes into ice cycles, or whatever else you guys come up with. For Fire you have everything you guys have now for fire creatures plus a giant flame, a fire serpent that breathes fire and so one and so one (it would take me forever to right out all this stuff for every class thats in my head). After they pick an animal or an object of some sort they would go on and pick how the thing would be created. For example would it just pop up or would ice soar down on an ice slide ( I am in the ice class so i refer to ice a lot). Then they would pick a pose for it to do. Then a movement it does to get to your opponent and after that how it attacks. So if you guys come up with a bunch of different formations there would be endless possibilities which creates endless fun for making your own cards. Also wants word gets out that you can do this wizard 101 would be a lot more popular! Another thing that should be a part of this is that it cost one training point to make a card thats not for you class plus the money for your class it just cost money. Also it would be nice if you could combine objects and animals so you couls make something cool like the three headed monster that balance has! PLEASE CONSIDER THIS IT IS AWESOME AND THANK YOU NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO! 8)

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Bad idea, first off that would create a big madness of cards that no one uses, like if say someone created a shield card that did like +1 damage and was only 1 training point to learn, and then there is a shield card that does +20 damage for 1 training point, everyone would learn the better card. The more cards that are created, the more likely there is already a better of its kind, or it is just a duplicate.
Also doing this will just be the same creatures of every card already created, you said we would choose from different animals like snow serpet and fire elf, etc. Those have already been created, why create them again.

No need for this but if you didnt know this tip that is on the basic track of your idea is you can use the cards Keen Eyes or Tough to create your own treasure cards, by using the keen eyes or tough cards on the card you want to be created it will transform the keen eyes/tough treasure card to the one you selected.

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
Survivor
Feb 25, 2009
actually if people make a card they should have to be sucribers. its only fair cuzyou have to be a subscriber to access every toher major deal

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
That would be an extremely long time for designers and developers to do. There is over one million players and just imagine trying to do that. That is more spell then any game I have ever heard of.

The closest thing to this that would be possible would perhaps be a contest. They hold a contest to for a new spell for each school and the best spell idea would be added to that school. Saying that, that is still probably difficult to do and won't likely happen. If you have ideas for spells though there is a thread on message boards that lets you post your ideas.

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
This would never happen. Cause the amount of damage for younger subcribers would be to much. They would be able to choose the amount of pips. Which would be unbalancing. 1000 damage for 1 pip? Maybe 60% would even still be unbalancing.

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
Orca wrote:
This would never happen. Cause the amount of damage for younger subcribers would be to much. They would be able to choose the amount of pips. Which would be unbalancing. 1000 damage for 1 pip? Maybe 60% would even still be unbalancing.

Um, for the record, there is a (shock) storm spell like this except its two pips. Well two pips yeah but its only 10% accuracy.(sorry storm only)

Explorer
Mar 03, 2009
The only way I could see this as being remotely feasible is if it weren't to actually be released into the actual game. It could be a sort of fun mini-game idea. You could have an opponent that gets increasing health and in order to move on to the next level, you have to create a card that could 1-hit him.