Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Explore Malistaire's Lair Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 13, 2009
I need help finishing this quest, needing three other people. I'm a level 52 Death Wizard. If anyone is willing to help me my in-game name is Lenora Ghostwraith. I'd love to get this quest over with. Thanks.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Avengial wrote:
I need help finishing this quest, needing three other people. I'm a level 52 Death Wizard. If anyone is willing to help me my in-game name is Lenora Ghostwraith. I'd love to get this quest over with. Thanks.

If you don't get any quick repies here, you might want to visit the fansite at Wizard101Central.com. They have a lot of posts on there from people who want to help with quests/dungeons. And the response is in real-time (no delay). Good Luck!

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
Avengial wrote:

I'll help you with it.

Explorer
Dec 30, 2009
Well, posting here about it isn't the best. Due to Wizard101 approving all messages, it can take up to 24 hours for a post. So I suggest to go make some friends or something who can help you. This message I estimate to be posted in 6 hours :P

Survivor
Apr 04, 2010
Avengial wrote:

i can help just let me know how i can get that quest so i can get to celestria. i am lvl 59 life.

Survivor
Aug 24, 2010
I just had some random players help me in this Dungeon. I was so happy- I thought I was completely done with Dragonspyre! Then I realized I forgot to search the room you defeat Malistair in for the stone rose.
...Now I get to do it all over again >.<