Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Storm Level 58 Leviathan Problem

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 16, 2010
The fact that it is impossible without henchmen is really dumb. thats saying hey buy crowns our spend four days trying for luck. its utterly dumb and i hate it, besides that any tips? cause ive tried everything buying -90 % shields spamming triton spamming wildbolt(doesnt work anymore KI destroyed the spell and replaced with insane bolt which is worst) and even summoning minions. i have around 2164 health on my storm with 91 accuracy so i never fizzle and have some good sustain, i have killed the minion ocne but forgot to mark. plus i was lucky i hit 2 crits and they fizzled 3 times in a row. <.< proves how the quest is not worth the reward. so im prepared to stick with tempest(its better then storm lord) and forget about leviathan cause in the end, its just a bad spell.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Khai Tengrei and his student aren't hard to defeat. I realize that you've tried various things, but you need to use the correct strategy.

Khai Tengrei has about 7,000 health and casts nothing but Fire and buff spells. His student has about 2,000 health and casts nothing but Life (and mutated-to-Life) spells and buffs. Neither enemy casts Weakness, any shields, or any healing spells.

Knowing this, the strategy for this combo is simple: you're going to play defense until you can get a clear shot at the enemy. Specifically, you're going to keep a 90% Fire Shield up at all times, and also a 90% Life shield if the student is still there. The shield is your first priority---- always have a Fire Shield, and put a Life shield up if possible. If the enemy is only doing 10% damage, they aren't hurting you, and you can bide your time until you've buffed your attacks and are ready to strike.