Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Headmaster Ambrose

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 30, 2011
If the Headmaster keeps on calling you at times but having nothing to give to you, is he trying to make you lose trust in him by doing so, or is he just doing a prank? Because after a while I don't know if I should actually go to the Headmaster's Office whenever he "summons" me.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Fin3cy6 wrote:
If the Headmaster keeps on calling you at times but having nothing to give to you, is he trying to make you lose trust in him by doing so, or is he just doing a prank? Because after a while I don't know if I should actually go to the Headmaster's Office whenever he "summons" me.

Sometimes this is an occasional glitch. It also happens frequently if you reinstall Wizard101. Zoning, leveling up (any random level) and certain quest completions will re-trigger the Ambrose coding to summon you. So if you reinstalled Wizard101 recently, expect it to happen a few more times before it stops (and the other Wizard101 characters too).

Adherent
May 20, 2010
The story is that Professor Ambrose is either getting absent-minded, or he's checking up on you to make sure you're still around.

The common belief as to what's actually happening is that Professor Ambrose was programmed to notify people at levels 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, and sometimes 45, as level-specific areas open in Grizzleheim. For some reason, the programmers never programmed Professor Ambrose's dialog in.

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
Fin3cy6 wrote:
Many times has this happened to me but this is just a glitch!

Survivor
Sep 05, 2010
Just dont worry about it, KI has enough "problems/glitches" with the game.If you asked them you would see why.They have to do so much work that their heads are praticully spinning.So dont worry about it to much, it really dosent matter.All games have glitches.