Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 10-14-11

AuthorMessage
Armiger
May 10, 2010
Ok, I know I have left a few comments, however, I now have a question Professor.

Have you thought about expanding pets? I mean, with all these great talents and new talents, it would be nice for pets to get an upgrade, like maybe able to get a 5th talent?

Just a thought and a way for KI to make a lot more money!

Survivor
Mar 05, 2010
My helephant can use the fireblade spell. I wish it could use sprite or healing.

Survivor
Sep 02, 2011
Professor Falmea wrote:
Hello again Wizards! It's been a pretty fantastic week here at KingsIsle (especially with winning the Audience Award at Online Choice Awards! Woohoo! Thanks to everyone that voted for us!), and speaking of wonderful things, it's time for another Feedback Friday!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

So for these week, lets talk about pet talents. What's the best one out there?

Can't lie - I really like Spritely. I call it "puppy power" (since I have that particular talent on the fierce hound).

Looking forward to hear what you all have to say! Have a great weekend!

Id like to see a pet cast an aura spell. Any would do. but it seems that everyone like the healing spells the most. Or maybe even a summon minion spell of itself???? That be great :)

Survivor
Jul 09, 2011
I have a Sea Dragon that I think is perfect, he has Pips-o-Lot, Spritely, Pain Giver and Spell Proof. :D

Survivor
Mar 08, 2010
Survivor
Feb 03, 2011
i know it is a bitt late to write, but i have a really good idea. What if there was a "May cast" talent that gave you Guiding Light. :) it whould have been great to boost up your healing for us that aren´t life.

Survivor
Sep 06, 2011
Administrator
Love the spritely, and seems like a lot of you do as well. Thanks all for the comments.

Some folks must be on my wavelength, as the plan this week was to ask about NEW pet talents you'd like to see. So join me on this week's thread if you'd like to share ideas on that.

See ya there! ::grin::

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea