Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 10-14-11

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Hello again Wizards! It's been a pretty fantastic week here at KingsIsle (especially with winning the Audience Award at Online Choice Awards! Woohoo! Thanks to everyone that voted for us!), and speaking of wonderful things, it's time for another Feedback Friday!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

So for these week, lets talk about pet talents. What's the best one out there?

Can't lie - I really like Spritely. I call it "puppy power" (since I have that particular talent on the fierce hound).

Looking forward to hear what you all have to say! Have a great weekend!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
I like the spell proof but spritely is good to! However, there should also be a better heal. Maybe let new better pets cast pixie?

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Actually Professor, there is already a post out there like this, it is called: Top 7 Pet talents...

I already posted there, but I will post the top 10 talents here!

1: Spritely
2: Spell Proof
3: May Cast Unicorn
4: Spell Defy
5: May Cast Tower Shield
6: May Cast Balance Blade
7: May Cast Smoke Screen
8: Pierce Train
9: Sharp Shot
10: Pain Giver

Now, if you want to know, which new talents, players would like to see:

1: May Cast Shatter
2: May Cast Virulent Plague (Was wondering, should it not be virtulent?)
3: May Cast DragonBlade

Also, would love to see the stitching option available on Pets!
I want my Wraith or Ghast to have a DragonBlade card at baby...

Explorer
Jan 22, 2011
Survivor
Jul 27, 2010
there are a couple like may cast balanceblade,snow serpent,tower shield and smokescreen those are my favorite

Survivor
Dec 12, 2010
Professor Falmea wrote:
Hello again Wizards! It's been a pretty fantastic week here at KingsIsle (especially with winning the Audience Award at Online Choice Awards! Woohoo! Thanks to everyone that voted for us!), and speaking of wonderful things, it's time for another Feedback Friday!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

Can't lie - I really like Spritely. I call it "puppy power" (since I have that particular talent on the fierce hound).

Looking forward to hear what you all have to say! Have a great weekend!

i love the one that gives one copy of the gargantuan spell

and sry i cant keep this one in
I LOVE SPRITELY
guess great minds think alike

Survivor
Jul 12, 2010
Delver
Mar 13, 2011
Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
Hi!

I have never spoken to a teacher of ravenwood before.
Am a Ice wizard. And i like pets too.
My pet dragon has bomb power he drops bombs during races. Quite useful.

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
With the new may cast unicorn i think that is going to be the team spritely and therefore in my opinion the best plus you can heal your team! :D

Survivor
May 13, 2010
My favorite is the Spritely spell and any of the boost's (target, life, mana, power, pips). It has come in handy many times. I do hope "in the future!!" that pets can get more experience (maybe legendary) so you can get more than just the four talents (besides any additional cards they already come with).

I also read on a blog that some pets have the automatic unicorn spell instead of Spritely? Is this true? and which pets can do that?

Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
I think Spriteley is good as well. (May have misspelled!) Anyways, I have a question for you. Will there be any more NEW worlds in the future of Wizard101? It's nerve wracking to me that I don't know. So enjoy the weekend! :P :-P :D :-D :-) :) ;) ;-)

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
Professor Falmea wrote:

Spritely is great, although is pretty much the only 'May Cast' that casts at a good rate...

My favorite Talents are:
Spell-Proof
Sharp-Shot
Spritely (May cast Sprite (50 + 300 / 3 rounds))
Unicorn (May cast Unicorn)

Perhaps if other May Casts had the same triggers as Spritely and Unicorn (when any damage is done) then perhaps the May cast blades and traps would be more useful.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
My favorite pet talents would be spell proof, spell defy, spritely, and unicorn

have to say that soon enough, May cast Rebirth will be around before you know it KI!

Explorer
Jul 22, 2009
Defender
Jan 03, 2009
Survivor
Aug 01, 2010
Definitely Spritely, but I have tried and tried and non of my pets has got it. It's frustrating... Congratulation on winning!! :)

Explorer
May 17, 2009
Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
How about having Pets take some damage, especially those ones with spritely. :-).

Would also be nice to have equipment profiles so that one can easily change from PVE to PVP gear.

Would be nice to have a Mailbox feature so that friends could send a limited selection of text messages to friends for meeting times etc. would make a nice upgrade feature.

Delver
Apr 20, 2011
I'd have to say that by far the best pet talent is Spritely. My Utility Dragon, Sir Rufus has saved my life on more than one occasion and kept me topped up with enough health to get me through my fight with bosses. I probably wouldn't be at level 52 now if I hadn't had him. I was so lucky to get him in my Dragon Hoard pack
James Dragonblood (lvl 52 Pyromance)

Survivor
Oct 08, 2010
Spritely is awesome and incredibly useful in some battles, but what is sometimes better for me is my may cast lifeblade talent. It stacks with the regular lifeblade and can make a difficult battle a lot easier.

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Survivor
Jun 23, 2008
My favorite is spritely but I have a pioneer dragon with fire shot, mana gift, and fire blade talents and that is really nice for my fire wizard.

Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
do you mean FAVORITE talent, or NEW, talent.

well these are mine btw

Fav: Spritely :D

New: i would like to consider, how about when your pet turns ancint or epic, they can cast any attack spell from rnk 3 to 6 with out YOU actually casting the card. like when you cast pheionix and there is also a meteor strike in your deck, the PET can cast the meteor strike with out taking your pips.
Well, there's mine :P

~Legendary Pyromancer~