Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 68

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 30, 2010
Hello my fellow wizards! :D
I have been thinking uf this ida for some time and finally putting it in the Forums.
Now my splendid idea: *drum roll * Level 68 Mounts! As we all know, level 48 we got a pet, level 58 we got a pet, level 68 pet? BORING! Level 68 MOUNT! :D Not boring!
So, I was thinking every school gets a super cool special mount that only that school has! ..... My ideas:

Death: Hades' Chariot that is black with skulls and lost souls on it, drawn my Skeletal Horses! Death wizards would hold the reins of the horses and stand in the chariot!

Life: A Centaur! Life wizards would ride on the centaur!

Fire: Maybe , a fire cat or sunbird, or even a Meteor! The lucky fire wizard could stand up on the meteor like when you stand on the flying carpet, and the meteor would fly around up and down! :P

Storm: The excited storm wizard would sit down cross legged on a ..... STORM CLOUD! We all know that if the storm wizards got a leviathant that would be SOOOOO UNFAIR! So, they get to be storm lord instead! :D Still really cool! The storm cloud would have lightning bolts coming down too! :D

Myth: I was thinking for myth, they could ride on a humungo frog or a cyclops could carry them on its hand...

Ice: Now, for ice.... I was thinking they could ride on a frost beatle, snow serpent* a little one*, or a frost giant! :D

Balance: So..... maybe a scorpion, helping hands* two BIG hands that you would ride on* , Now I know you Balance wizars are saying, What about a Hydra! But...that would be quite unfair, like the leviathant. 8) Sowwy...

Soooooo that is what I have for now! :D Feel free to post ideas on here! Hope it comes to real realm! :D

Lenora LegendWeave Level 60 Necromancer