Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

can someone help me make a moon pvp deck

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
hi can someone help me make a cool deck for pvp that has no attack cards
but has polymorphs for almost anything
like using all the polymorphs in the deck
note ya can remove the gobbler I :x him
so anyways I am ice so i can pretty much use tower and what not
but I dont use the pvp training point method so I dont have feint and satyr
but I do have tower because I am ice

I am not sure what is the best level 60 deck that will hold the most cards and most extras of each one
so anyways please help
I am not in cl yet but I know I am gonna become a polymorpher and learn all polymorphs in the game

ya must put all polymorphs in the deck but ya may remove the gobbler because I :x him

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
grvy123 wrote:
hi can someone help me make a cool deck for pvp that has no attack cards
but has polymorphs for almost anything
like using all the polymorphs in the deck
note ya can remove the gobbler I :x him
so anyways I am ice so i can pretty much use tower and what not
but I dont use the pvp training point method so I dont have feint and satyr
but I do have tower because I am ice

I am not sure what is the best level 60 deck that will hold the most cards and most extras of each one
so anyways please help
I am not in cl yet but I know I am gonna become a polymorpher and learn all polymorphs in the game

ya must put all polymorphs in the deck but ya may remove the gobbler because I :x him

well anyone willing to help

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
I have a better idea, don't use any polymorphs. Sorry, but in higher ranks, polymorphs won't get you anywhere.

-Solstice64

Defender
Jun 14, 2010
Polymorphs are nice.
To a point.

They're good for use in PvE, where the opponents don't actually have brains, they're just computer programs.
But, in PvP, you're facing living, breathing, opponents with clever strategies, powerful decks, and a lack of Weakness spamming (for the most part).

Ice wizards generally go for high health (3500 average), so almost any existing Polymorph that you could possibly use will cut your health. As soon as that happens, the opponent(s) will be on you in an instant. If you use something with low health, like Death Ninja Pig or Draconian, you're pretty much done for.

Damage carries over oddly when changing from a Polymorph to a wizard, as most people who have used them know.

For instance, say you had 3000 (max) health, and used a Polymorph that changed it to 2000 (max) health. The opponent halves your health with a 1000 damage spell. When the Polymorph fades, your character is left with 1500 health instead of the 2000 health you'd have had if you simply didn't Polymorph. It's very odd, but true.

Also, gear boosts don't carry over to a Polymorph. While it's true that a Polymorph can still critical and critical block, there's no telling what the chance of that is. This also makes damage boosts turn to zero. And universal resists. And power pip chance goes all wacky.

While these facts are obvious if you've actually used Polymorphs before, they're all very true. So, bottom line, forget about them in PvP. (Actually, Treant Polymorph is a nice treasure card to have. But that's it)

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Solstice64 wrote:
I have a better idea, don't use any polymorphs. Sorry, but in higher ranks, polymorphs won't get you anywhere.

-Solstice64

i want to use polymorphs in pvp thats why i am asking for a deck list

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
i chose moon school as second school and have all spells. here are some cards you should try out

treant: if theres no healer available, you should have this

cat bandit: for dealing out damage quickly

gobbler: tanking school that has a lot of health, can steal shields but has weak attacks

fire elemental: for DOT attacks and resisting big fire damage

ninja pig: for lots of status effects, like stealing/breaking auras (blades, traps and shields) and beguile. watch out for its low health

always follow with some reshuffles

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
marolin23 wrote:
i chose moon school as second school and have all spells. here are some cards you should try out

treant: if theres no healer available, you should have this

cat bandit: for dealing out damage quickly

gobbler: tanking school that has a lot of health, can steal shields but has weak attacks

fire elemental: for DOT attacks and resisting big fire damage

ninja pig: for lots of status effects, like stealing/breaking auras (blades, traps and shields) and beguile. watch out for its low health

always follow with some reshuffles

thnx for the info and can ya post a deck list that focuses on polymorphing
and yes yes i know to keep multi reshuffle for making it so i dont run out of spells