Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krokotopia Quests gone from current quest tab

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 21, 2009
:(I was recently playing when i decided to switch realms and use two accounts on my pc when i got back to this account my questlist was wiped clean and i just got to the pyramid with the minotaur in it now i dont have any quest and im only lvl 17. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it still didnt work. What's going on i hate to have to start another wizard. :(

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Go back and talk to Sergeant Major Talbot at the Oasis and see what he has for you to do.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Pkerpure212 wrote:
:-(I was recently playing when i decided to switch realms and use two accounts on my pc when i got back to this account my questlist was wiped clean and i just got to the pyramid with the minotaur in it now i dont have any quest and im only lvl 17. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it still didnt work. What's going on i hate to have to start another wizard. :-(

Your computer just got messed up I think Restarting another wiz from Wizardcity-Krokotopia isn't allot, all it takes is 1 day for me (Gamer Style)