Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Top 7 most desirable pet Talents (cards too)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 02, 2011
Ok, what are the top 7 most desirable pet talents and that includes cards to

My list is:

1. Spell Proof
2. Spritely
3. Spell Defy
4. Pain Giver
5. balance blade
6. i don't know
7. i don't know

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Pretty much, now, those talents are:

1. Spritely
2. May Cast Unicorn
3. Spell Proof
4. Spell Defy
5. May Cast Tower Shield
6. May Cast Balance Blade
7. May Cast Smoke Screen

That is pretty much the top 7!

Survivor
Oct 11, 2009
Historian
May 01, 2010
JoshuaWilliam1 wrote:
Ok, what are the top 7 most desirable pet talents and that includes cards to

My list is:

1. Spell Proof
2. Spritely
3. Spell Defy
4. Pain Giver
5. balance blade
6. i don't know
7. i don't know

Might want the tower shield in there ("may cast", not "gives one card")

Delver
Aug 10, 2010
#6 Unicorn
#7 Cloud 'O bugs

Unicorn is available on the new Nightmare pet. COB is supposedly an accident that slipped out of the test realm and into the gene pool.

Unicorn may pass up spritely as the #1 talent because Unicorn heals your whole team

Survivor
Jun 08, 2011
i haven't done to much pet training but my kids do and we were wondering how do you get a pet to learn a talent like spirtly?

Defender
Feb 12, 2011
Hi Foxtrump,

Happy to help.

Only certain pets have the possibility of developing spritely. A couple of examples that I know of are Kraken, Spinyfish, Starfish, and Sea Dragon - but there are many more.

If you are reluctant to buy any of these pets using crowns, you might consider hatching meet ups.

Word to the wise though, not everyone may be willing to hatch with your kid's pets if they are low ranked pets with undesirable traits.

The pet you hatch with should already have spritely as a trait. The best way to see this is to click on a wizard and then on the little red arrow in the lower left hand corner of the information box. On the next screen pop-up, click on the upper arrows to navigate to the equipment page - there you can hover over their equiped pet and see the displayed traits.

Hatching with a pet that has spritely does not automaticaly gaurentee your new pet will have it or that they will develop it (I had to train my spinyfish to ancient before it developed spritely).

I ended up hatching and training about 8 Spinyfish and 4 Starfish before I got the spritely spell - so don't give up and good luck!

Survivor
Feb 02, 2011