Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

~***~ We All Win! ~***~

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 12, 2011
Congratulations!!!
I jumped off my chair and started screaming when you won!
I even ran outside and shouted WIZARD101 RULES!!

Anyways,
When do we get the pet, I havent got the code yet :(

Survivor
Sep 14, 2008
Most Excellent, well deserved! WELL DONE!

This speaks volumes on the desire of both the Staff at KingsIsle and the rabid fans of their well developed online presence.
I appreciate the gift, no matter what it is.
I am just glad I can play this with my son, daughter, and sometimes my Wife!
Keep up the awesome work!

Rhemas

Explorer
Mar 13, 2009
Congratz on winning! Just wondering when the pet codes will be coming out? Is there a delay? My understanding was the first of this week so just wondering.

Survivor
Jan 10, 2011
just got my email bout the pet, so everyone should have them soon or by now :)
thx KI :)

Survivor
Mar 31, 2011
I voted for you guys but for some strange reason i didn't get the wyverns hoard or the mystery pet. can you let me know why and if you find out can you please give me both of those things?

thanks! :-)

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Professor Greyrose: As many of you know, Wizard101 took home the Audience Award at the Game Developer's Choice Online Awards!!!!

We have our wonderful fansites, our development team and each and every one of our players to thank for this honor. Thank you for loving the game we love to make!

Amazing! Well, I guess Wizard101 is so amazing that Wizard101 was bound to win.

Survivor
Nov 28, 2010
Congratulations to the Wizard101 and Kingsilse team!!!!! There was no doubt that you guys wouldn't win! I mean, look at the other MMO's for a second. Personally, out of the games I have played so far, this would be not only the best one, but the one with the most progress and growth too.

Only 3 years ago, this game just started and didn't have very many players at all, but if you look through the patches and the progress in the game they had made, including the number of people playing the game, IT HAS GROWN SO MUCH!!!!! In 3 year, you went from a simple 4 world game to a humongous 8 world game with so much more than the other games have, including customized housing, gardening, pet training, mounts, Epic Bundle Cards, etc... This game also has the safest chat and message boards that I have ever seen. I have looked at the monthly newsletters and updates from October 2008 to 2011, and trust me, there is a lot of improvement. Imagine, in 10 years of the game, if the game grew this much in 3 years, how much will it grow in ten??? Imagine!!!!

Out of this, I just wanna say, great work Kingsilse, and keep it up. You definitely will be in the history books next to WoW, or even ontop of WoW (hopefully )

Benjamin Frostblood
Level 49 Diviner (soooo close to 50)

Defender
Sep 05, 2010
So proud, and happy for wizard101, my favorite online game. Or any game! I have also noticed that the wizard101 staff has been working x3 harder.

Survivor
Sep 01, 2011
Professor Greyrose wrote:
As many of you know, Wizard101 took home the Audience Award at the Game Developer's Choice Online Awards!!!!

We have our wonderful fansites, our development team and each and every one of our players to thank for this honor. Thank you for loving the game we love to make!

This is to thank you for a wonderfully fun game, made so i think because you seem to have addressed during development all those little and not so little issues that make games tedious and not fun to play. I should know, I have been gaming since before "Balloon Clown" came out on the Commodore 64 --yes, I found time to complete a most rewarding career, but make time for your game and two other technically sound non-MMOG games. I wouldn't change anything, but I believe if you do, it can only get better--thanks again 8)

Defender
Apr 24, 2011
Awesome Congrats Wizard 101 you deserve the award!!! :D

- avhop567
John Firemancer level 60 legendary pyromancer

"Root for Colorado Avalanche in the NHL(National Hockey League)"!

Survivor
Jun 01, 2011
Congratulations!!!
I was thrilled you won !! Well Deserved !! You all do a great job with Wizard 101! I am so looking forward to what you have in store for us all ! I have tried many games and in my opinion Wizard 101 is by far the best ! Keep up the good work ! Thank you for bringing us all such great entertainment ! :D

Survivor
May 23, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
As many of you know, Wizard101 took home the Audience Award at the Game Developer's Choice Online Awards!!!!

hi professor!
it is your great student, Autumn Leaf!
I feel very proud about this. Anyways, we all got the time to celebrate!

celebrate good time c'mon!

Defender
Aug 05, 2009