Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

~***~ We All Win! ~***~

AuthorMessage
Administrator
As many of you know, Wizard101 took home the Audience Award at the Game Developer's Choice Online Awards!!!!

We have our wonderful fansites, our development team and each and every one of our players to thank for this honor. Thank you for loving the game we love to make!

community@wizard101.com
Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
Professor Greyrose wrote:
As many of you know, Wizard101 took home the Audience Award at the Game Developer's Choice Online Awards!!!!

We have our wonderful fansites, our development team and each and every one of our players to thank for this honor. Thank you for loving the game we love to make!

GOOD FOR YOU! :D i was so hoping you would win and you did! I am so glad we get the mystery retired pet as well, but it is not avout the pet, it iis about the hard work you put in the game and the regognition! GONGRATULATIONS!

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Well, last year, we came in second place... KI was kind enough to still give out the Bats pet... This year, since we are first, I am hoping, they will give out a Good Mystery pet, with good talents (Like gets spritely at teen) hint hint!

Would be a great way to thank all of their customers for voting!

Survivor
Feb 12, 2010
Yay! Congrats! What a wonderful honor!
It's sooo super cool! Everybody owes a super big ty to the Game Developer's Choice peoples for putting up with us all! :)
:D
Super awesome, KI! Congrats, again!
:)

Delver
Aug 10, 2010
So does this mean that all of us who voted will get the "exclusive mystery pet"?

I'm so excited!

Gongrats, KI

Survivor
Mar 01, 2011
Yes!!! Glad to have helped this great online gaming site to win an award! Of all the online games out there, this one ranks as the best to me.

Your graphics are superior and the gameplay is so absorbing, you can lose yourself in another world close to as real as possible without being bloody or violent. If you take a good look at the graphics, even looking up at the skylines, you'll see how much work was put into the details.

It's a fantasy world and should be thought of as such, but it gives us a distraction from the horribly real world we have to face from day to day, giving us a few hours to "get away from it all" in style!

Thank you KingsIsle!

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
That was fun. I hope the mystery pet is one that gets spritely guaranteed. ;-)

That was you on the stage, Professor? Neat...it's always nice to be able to put a face to a name. :-)

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Congratulations Wizard101 !!!!

This game continues to rack up the awards.....

Survivor
Apr 30, 2009
Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Defender
Apr 02, 2009
YYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY! :D

Other than that: for all of us that voted, when should we recieve the e-mail for the exclusive mystery pet you mentioned?

Congratulations to Wizard101 and may it win many awards in the future along with KingsIsle's other Project! :D

Delver
Aug 30, 2011

Awesome! I can't wait to know what the mystery pet is!

Survivor
Nov 26, 2008
does that mean wizard101 won the award of the year or something like that? like when you guys said " if we win we will give out for everybody who voted will get a mystery pet" would we get it or no that was something different

Explorer
Dec 30, 2009
Survivor
Dec 26, 2008
Congrats Wizard 101, and thanks for creating such an addicting game! I'm 30 and I love playing the game with my entire family ranging from 8 - 50! My mother used to make fun of my hubby and I for being gamers, but since she's started playing WIZARD101 (her first MMO), she now understands where we're coming from! LOL. Fun for the whole family! Congrats. Oh is there any time frame for the pet we're supposed to recieve if you guys won? Thank you again for your time and support!

Explorer
Jul 22, 2009
Delver
Aug 30, 2011
Mario2463 wrote:
Are the people who voted going to get the rare pet?

I don't think it will be so rare after it's released because the guy in the Online Choice Award video said about 10,000 players had voted for the game, so that many people getting the pet won't be so very rare though.

Delver
Mar 08, 2009
Yay! Congrats you guys!!! :D

(I have a question though, I voted but I didn't get my code for the wyvern pack yet?)

Anways CONGRATS!!!! :DDDDD

Survivor
Jul 08, 2008
Woot i am so happy you huys won. KI did such a great job with this game.
Also i hope you luck in the many years to come

Please keep making the game just as you are and i cant wait for some new worlds to come!!!!! :D

Community Leader
Explorer
Feb 19, 2011
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010

congradulations

now for a question
when do we get the pet?

again congradulations for winning
i am really honored to play this game because we just won

Survivor
Aug 26, 2008
Congratulations guys. But I'm pretty sure it was the e-mails you sent that did the trick.

Explorer
Apr 21, 2009