Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

wizard brothers/sisters

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
So i think in the crown shop you could buy a new wizard from any school to place in your house.
When you log on to the charater, you go home, click X around the other wizard, and you are immediatly logged on to that char. to start questing. These can be traded, but it removes all mana and energy to do so.

DISCLAIMER you cannot move anything in the house you place stuff in, you cannot get items from the shared bank, you cannot buy back training points you can only have 1 or 2 per account
The reason they should make it like this is to prevent server conjestion (backup) by having to load 7 wizards, only load 6, but log on to the wizard with the bro/sis in its house and use it. these can be for like 10,000 crowns or ne available for a very, very, very, very epic or super rare drop in tower of helephant and by rare i mean 1/1,000,000,000 chance. and it cannot be a school already on your account. and it is NO SELL, NO DROP so you have it permanently

Defender
Jun 14, 2010
Delver
Mar 13, 2011
stormschool99 wrote:
So i think in the crown shop you could buy a new wizard from any school to place in your house.
When you log on to the charater, you go home, click X around the other wizard, and you are immediatly logged on to that char. to start questing. These can be traded, but it removes all mana and energy to do so.

DISCLAIMER you cannot move anything in the house you place stuff in, you cannot get items from the shared bank, you cannot buy back training points you can only have 1 or 2 per account
The reason they should make it like this is to prevent server conjestion (backup) by having to load 7 wizards, only load 6, but log on to the wizard with the bro/sis in its house and use it. these can be for like 10,000 crowns or ne available for a very, very, very, very epic or super rare drop in tower of helephant and by rare i mean 1/1,000,000,000 chance. and it cannot be a school already on your account. and it is NO SELL, NO DROP so you have it permanently

Sorry, but this is so full of fail there's no place to begin. No insult intended.

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
HooVooLoo wrote:
stormschool99 wrote:

Sorry, but this is so full of fail there's no place to begin. No insult intended.

lol np i dont get insulted easily. But i laughed when i read the "this is so full of fail"