Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

it's for all ages of players pls read

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 01, 2011
hello fellow wizards ,:)

i'm a newbie in this game . i loved it so much i can't stop dang this is addicting lol but i know when it's time to sleep i sleep lol now for the serious stuff..snap for all of u that have already add me because u keep asking to be added ..let me give u a little bit of a info about me ...

u see i'm 42 and to most of u ..that's ooold lol so why would any teens or younger then that wants to add me ?? dang i ain't got no candy ...to much cavatiy ok so i spelled oopsie lol . i'm a single woman so i don't have any kids ...rats!! one reason ..im disable ..well not really bad off ..just have cerebral palsy ..minor compare to others so but anyways , i know that if i have a child and she or he is playing a game that im ok with because i play that's cool but if an adult is playing and i don't know that person then i don't want her meaning my kid or he to add him just to be safe ...
i hope u all understand i don't mean to be rude but i have moral and values . and if the parents of all u lovely kids wizard does see the name flowz54, i didn't ask permission to be on their friends list or a group now i know i did at one point but , like i said im stll new to this lol . the peeps that would like to be on my friends list is accepted if u fit to what i prefer.

#1 not a talker !! omg i don't want to get distracted by anyone talking about drama or what ever if i need help i'll open my mouth and i'll say something if u want to say something that's fine just ..pls ..no drama ..thanks

#2 respect others ..just be nice ok i'm sure that these fine creators of this game really don't need any heat ...it's already bad enough that wizard city is not looking too good lol ( joking that is lol)

#3 if u really do need help with quest i have only went up to lvl 11 i think i could be wrong but i know i have been liveling up lol anything above lvl 11..sorry no can do..not just yet anyways lol.

and last but not least if u need help with battles like fighting the ugly bosses..i can try to help and if i need help i'll holla :) thanks for reading this and i hope i didn't offend anyone ..if i did ..dang it wasn't on purpose lol i hope u all have a good night be safe .

peace

flowz54 :)

Explorer
Dec 30, 2009
1. Please type like the age you say you are. It's rather difficult to comprehend anything you say "wen u spell lik dis."
2. If you want people to read this, don't post so long. On average, people generally read about 120 words.
3. I don't actually see how this post is relevant to anything about Wizard City.

Defender
Jun 14, 2010
Alright, you're new to this, so you didn't know that a surprising amount of adults actually play this game. Understandable.

But, people that add you have no way of knowing your age (unless they flat out ask you) or anything like that. Lower level players (typically without text chat) often friend someone with a cool pet, or nice gear, or whatever. They just want help in battles, or want to show you off to their other friends, or find out how you got that hat ....

You can always just refuse a request, or turn them off period in the options menu if it annoys you too much.

Also, if you're going to post at all on the message boards, please keep your messages grammatically correct. Some of us are too young (or too old) to understand the fancy lingo of texting that seems to change weekly. It's hard to read a message like that either way.

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
Well, thankfully I can read anything and interpolate the meaning no matter how screwed up it may appear.

That's why I could understand what I was reading, especially the bit you guys must have missed...

..im disable ..well not really bad off ..just have cerebral palsy ..minor compare to others

Cut the lady some slack, ok?

Survivor
Jan 28, 2011
I'll be friends with you on wizard 101! I was once in this situation, didn't have any friends and I was new. I'm usually running around in Kroktopia, but from time to time i'm in Wizard city. My two wizards are: Shelby stormleaf (Level 37) And Megan Sparklesong (Level 19) If you ever see me around friend me!

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
@flows54,

I remember the days of Level 11! I'd love to be your friend in-game. You can even choose which wizard you would like to meet first :)

To my fellow wizards: Do what you will and it do no harm to others. This is a reminder.

qbb/Iridian Shadowweaver/Scarlet Ravensong/Moira Shadowmancer/Rowan Earthsong

Delver
Apr 10, 2010

Journeyman Wizard

12:57 pm

Well, thankfully I can read anything and interpolate the meaning no matter how screwed up it may appear.

That's why I could understand what I was reading, especially the bit you guys must have missed...

..im disable ..well not really bad off ..just have cerebral palsy ..minor compare to others

Amen to that Hoodoo! Don't judge others.

Delver
Apr 10, 2010
Survivor
Jul 17, 2009
you really posted your age? WOW i cant believe they allowed that.

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
ssss55123 wrote:

Journeyman Wizard

12:57 pm

Amen to that Hoodoo! Don't judge others.

thats why you read the whole message before you judge it

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
What??? I didn't understand a word you said. Write in English!