Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sylvia Drakes Tomb

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 21, 2011
Ok I got the quest a glamorous life and I am supposed to put the crystal on Sylvia Drake's tomb. I started this quest a few days ago but had to log out. Now I cannot even get into the tower to find the tomb. My quest arrow is not working for this quest either, and I am stuck with no more quests to do. How do I get back into find the tomb? I tried going back to Cyrus but all he says is"You have not made it back to necropolis yet?" I am trying to finish but it acts like I have already completed it even though I have not and it is still on my quest list.
level 45 Death

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
scholar33 wrote:
Ok I got the quest a glamorous life and I am supposed to put the crystal on Sylvia Drake's tomb. I started this quest a few days ago but had to log out. Now I cannot even get into the tower to find the tomb. My quest arrow is not working for this quest either, and I am stuck with no more quests to do. How do I get back into find the tomb? I tried going back to Cyrus but all he says is"You have not made it back to necropolis yet?" I am trying to finish but it acts like I have already completed it even though I have not and it is still on my quest list.
level 45 Death

Sylvia Drake's tomb is in The Necropolis. After you talk to Cyrus Drake, you enter the portal for The Necropolis. Her tomb is right near the portal after you go through it. Press "m" to look at your map. You will see a picture of "The Crystal Guide". Sylvia's Tomb is in the lower left corner of the map. It looks like a little blue building.

Here is a link that shows all of the quests in Dragonspyre:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58622

Maybe this will help as you move along through Dragonspyre.

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
scholar33 wrote:
level 45 Death

I havent played DS for a while, but i think you have to activate the portal that goes from the basilica to the necropolis. Go back the way you went into the necropolis first and activate the portal after that.

Survivor
Aug 25, 2011
scholar33 wrote:
level 45 Death
i have the same problem but you have to find the door to the necropolis in the plaza of conquests. and then it activates. thats what i did and my quest helper doesnt work either.

Survivor
May 12, 2010
Survivor
May 12, 2010
Honeybee313 wrote:
scholar33 wrote:
level 45 Death

Sylvia Drake's tomb is in The Necropolis. After you talk to Cyrus Drake, you enter the portal for The Necropolis. Her tomb is right near the portal after you go through it. Press "m" to look at your map. You will see a picture of "The Crystal Guide". Sylvia's Tomb is in the lower left corner of the map. It looks like a little blue building.

Here is a link that shows all of the quests in Dragonspyre:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58622

Maybe this will help as you move along through Dragonspyre.

Thanks this really helped me

Survivor
May 17, 2011
Find Dungon that has blue in Necropoles. Then get to top of tower and defeat Silvia Drake Ghost.