Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Do we have secret trainers per school?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 28, 2011
These are secret trainers I found elsewhere in the ravenwood commons topics, I will add what they have available. I ask about specific secret trainers per school because the secret trainer on the secret krok shop had myth only spells which I was able to get all for free.

**and I can't see how helping others by stating these shops would be spoilers in any way when wizard101central has a listing of all the locations of zeke's quest items aside from the new spiral places like wintertusk troggs and wysteria stuff** (so please ppl, share what you know thx)

Croaky (Digmore Station in MarleyBone). *sacrafice minion spells for each school (though i only see balance/death/ice/fire/storm cards)

Sabrina GreenStar (Fairgrounds in the Commons in Wizard City). *single shields for each school

Mildred Farseer (Colossus Boulevard). *reshuffle and dispell charms
Tish'Mah (Secret Island on Krokotobia). *minion spells for myth
Niles (Krokosphinx) *triple blades and shields (spirit-myth/life/death and elemental-fire/ice/storm) and balance treasure card recipes for balance school only

so if anyone has any other info regarding the secret trainers please share. I am desperate to find a trainer with single blades, thx

taryn

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Sorry to say there are not single blade secret trainers, they are school specific spells, unless you get it from gear or treasure card. Good luck.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009

The only other secret trainers are the trainers "kind of" hidden in Celestia.

Additionally,

TarynHeart wrote:
**and I can't see how helping others by stating these shops would be spoilers in any way when wizard101central has a listing of all the locations of zeke's quest items aside from the new spiral places like wintertusk troggs and wysteria stuff** (so please ppl, share what you know thx)
taryn

Prof. Greyrose frequently tells wizards to not put spoilers on the "Official" forums and go to a fansite instead. So, just because the information is posted on Wizard101Central doesn't mean you can post it here (but you can always provide a link to that site with the web page).

Some moderaters define spoilers differently. That's why you see some threads with them and others that were closed or removed because of them.

Defender
Jun 08, 2011
If you think that Niles (or Mortis, for that matter) is "secret" when the main storyline takes you right to them, I have to wonder about whether you understand what the word "secret" means.

Sabrina is right out in the open as well, at a spot that pretty much everybody visits fairly often.

Another one that you missed, who is also out in the open and easy to find, is Marley the mole gardener. Try Golem Court. True, his spells won't help in combat, but he's still a spell trainer. So in Diego in Unicorn Way.

Now if you want a trainer who is out of the way and not too well indicated inside of the game, try the pair in Stormriven. One for the Moon school and one for the Sun school.

As far as single blades... try buying them as treasure cards in the bazaar. Off-hand, Niles is the only trainer I can think of who teaches blades to students of schools other than his own.

Defender
Feb 28, 2011
bangoben wrote:
If you think that Niles (or Mortis, for that matter) is "secret" when the main storyline takes you right to them, I have to wonder about whether you understand what the word "secret" means.

Sabrina is right out in the open as well, at a spot that pretty much everybody visits fairly often.

Another one that you missed, who is also out in the open and easy to find, is Marley the mole gardener. Try Golem Court. True, his spells won't help in combat, but he's still a spell trainer. So in Diego in Unicorn Way.

Now if you want a trainer who is out of the way and not too well indicated inside of the game, try the pair in Stormriven. One for the Moon school and one for the Sun school.

As far as single blades... try buying them as treasure cards in the bazaar. Off-hand, Niles is the only trainer I can think of who teaches blades to students of schools other than his own.

Thanks for your input. Several points I'd like to note though:
1. I mentioned that the 'secret trainers' I was listing were ones I found elsewhere in the forums and they were listed as secret trainers (regarding Niles and Sabrina) and I think the general thought or understanding of what 'secret trainer' means would be trainers other than the professors from the schools.

2. I suppose the different moles (in several spiral areas not just golem court) could be considered a trainer but gardening is different than secret trainers with spells for combat use.

3. Apparently no one considered Diego, so thanks for that it's definitely a good addition and I hadnt known he had spells as I rarely go there except for some pvp.

4. It would be nice to have input on both CL trainers. I knew of the one with treant and other polymorphs but forgot to list it initially, plus I'm not fully familiar with CL so his location is hard for me to list other than he can be found right by one of the zeke CL quest items.

5. Thanks for the advice on the bazaar for single blades, but I dont think I've ever seen any for sale in the treasure card area and I visit that often. I really wish we could craft treasure cards for other schools, or have a guy somewhere that sells treasure card recipes for blades/traps/shields that anyone can buy, not just for sale to each specific school.

Thanks to all who responded. Any other info would be appreciated, like if anyone knows where to get the ninja pig polymorph other than from crown gear I would love to know that. Thanks again!

Taryn RavenHeart

Defender
Jun 08, 2011
The ninja pig polymorph is easy to get as treasure cards.

Just plant a lot of deadly ninja figs. They drop all of the pig-themed cards, I think. Gardening the right plants is another way to get a lot of single blades as well. Look around and figure out what plant relates to your desired school, or just go with honey sickles and/or fickle pickles and get them at random.

You can also train the pig polymorph as a regular spell somewhere in Celestia. The Portico, maybe? I don't remember as I didn't go with that training path, preferring the polymorphs leading to becoming a storm elemental.

The second trainer in Stormriven is the Mutate Master. Remember the mutate cards you sometimes see in the Bazaar? All of his spells work that way, converting a regularly known spell into a different school and adding a bit more power to them.