Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is it ok to dust off the manual?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Apr 11, 2010
Hey, there was some info on Talos that I recently discovered I wanted to add to the minion manual. But I guess I was away for such a time that now the thread is locked. So far though that's more or less the only thing I wanted to add. Should I just let it be? Perhaps new myth players could use the manual as well. And I would be around for any questions on it.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
I assume your question was to the moderators?

Most moderators don't like people recreating threads that were locked or closed (either because they were closed for a reason or to prevent necro posting). Your great guide is different story. Maybe a KI rep will answer here.

My suggestion:

Create a new thread with just your new Talos insights. I would recreate the entire manual in a month or two, since there is a possiblity that a new minion may be added with the new world expected later this year.

Wizard101Central also has a guide section specifically for minions that you can update anytime. You could always recreate it there and provide updated links here.

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
I wouldn't recreate the thread if it would be a bother to have duplicates. That was why I asked about a possible unlock. Its fine if it stays locked i can deal. And I don't have a central account nor was I even aware of a guide for minions on central haha! I never saw that part of the site. And I was sure I looked at everything regarding central once before. I'm too comfortable on this site to dump my stuff on Central. it's just too big there. Too much stuff. I'm easily overwhelmed by large sites, that's why I stick with the forums here.